Wireless Powershare is a very useful feature if you want to charge other devices, even if you forgot their chargers? With the new Wireless PowerShare feature on the Galaxy S20 devices, your phone can reverse wireless charge another phone, watch, or Galaxy Buds. All you need to do is place the two devices together.
HOW TO USE WIRELESS POWERSHARE TO WIRELESSLY CHARGE DEVICES WITH SAMSUNG GALAXY S20:
Wireless PowerShare is very easy to use.
- First, confirm your compatible phone has at least a 30% charge.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen with two fingers to show the Quick Settings panel.
- Then tap the PowerShare icon.
- Next, place your devices back to back.
- You can also charge your Galaxy phone as it charges another device.
You can charge both devices with one cable by performing the steps above and then connecting the two devices using your included charger.
To stop charging, just separate the two devices from each other. The PowerShare feature will automatically turn off after 30 seconds when no other device is detected.
COMPATIBLE SAMSUNG DEVICES WITH WIRELESS POWERSHARE:
Most Qi-compatible Samsung devices can be charged with Wireless PowerShare, but check out the full list of compatible devices just in case. The speed and power of the charge will vary by device.
DEVICES THAT CAN SHARE POWER AND CAN ALSO BE CHARGED WITH WIRELESS POWERSHARE:
- Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G, and S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Note10, Note10+, and Note10+ 5G
- Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, and S10 5G
DEVICES THAT CAN BE CHARGED BY WIRELESS POWERSHARE:
- Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+
- Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, and Gear S3
- Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, S8/S8+, S9/S9+, Note8, and Note9
- Galaxy Watch Active, and Galaxy Watch Active2
Note 1: Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Compatible devices. This feature may not work with some cases, accessories, or other manufacturers’ devices.
Note 2: Adjust the position of the devices to ensure their connection is good because the location of the wireless charging coil varies by device. Foldable devices will need to be closed. Using Wireless PowerShare may affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.