After the Galaxy S10 series, Samsung has now started rolling out the One UI 2.1 update for the Galaxy S10 Lite. The latest software update brings many new features and the April 2020 security patch. The software version of this update is G770FXXU2BTD2. You can check the complete list of One UI 2.1 features.
This update is currently available in European countries. It should soon be available to other regions.
If you have the device and want to check for the update manually, just head to the device Settings, tap on the Software update menu, and go for the Download and install option.
JOIN OUR SAMSUNG CHANNEL ON TELEGRAM:
– AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.
New Camera features
– Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and timelapse for night time.
– Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
– A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
– An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
– The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
– A multilingual translation feature has been added.
– A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
– A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
– An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
– Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
– Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
The security of your device has been improved.