Good Lock is an exclusive One UI feature offered by Samsung, however, it is available for download to limited Galaxy devices in some regions. This app provides a bunch of modules with several customization options to make your phone smarter.
Samsung provides individual apps for customizing Quick Panel, Keyboard, Lock screen, Wallpaper, S-Pen, Home screen, Navigation bar, Themes, Always on Display, Sound, Notification history, MultiWindow, and more through Good Lock.
You will feel really lucky once you have Good Lock Modules in your smartphone as you can customize every part of your smartphone’s UI. This app is available in three languages Korean, English, and Chinese.
- Galaxy Store – Link
Samsung is enhancing the Good Lock app through a new update that carries version 2.2.04.78. The fresh update of the Good Lock app brings some improvements. Read more here…
Take a look at the modules of Good Lock
- You can create and apply themes easily and quickly
- Apply various styles to the S Pen
- Allow creating 3D motion wallpaper with various effects
- Customize and create a new lock screen and Always on Display.
- Set the keyboard optimized for you and try creating your one unique animation sticker.
- Conveniently organize the navigation bar and gesture mode.
- Enjoy the improved One UI Home experience.
- You can configure many different clock styles on the lock screen and AOD and customize the clock however you want.
- Redesign your Quick Panel UI
- Use the screenshot and screen recording features more conveniently
- Manage the notification history easily
- Adjust settings for touch on edge screen easily
- You can customize Sound, Vibration, and screen history.
One Hand Operation +
- Use your phone or tablet easily with your thumb.
- Various features have been added to Bixby Routines, allowing you to create more powerful routines.
- Experience the improved Multi Window
- Expand Audio System settings and increase convenience
Camera Assistant [One UI 5]
- Customize your own camera settings to your preference
RegiStar [One UI 5]
- Customize your smartphone’s home settings, search options, history, back taps, and more.
DropShip [One UI 5]
- Easily share files between devices running Android, iOS, and the Web.
Galaxy to Share [One UI 5]
- Share your own created personalization settings of various Good Lock modules
Google app on Android adds Sports widget to track your favorite teams
Google app has added a new Sports widget for Android users, which lets you follow the teams and games that interest you. The Sports widget is currently available in the beta version of the Google app 188.8.131.52.
The Sports widget is similar to the Finance Watchlist widget that Google introduced earlier this year. It shows the upcoming, live, or past matches of the teams you follow in cards with the date, time, score, and league. You can tap on any card to open the full details of the game in Google Search.
The widget has two views: “Your games” and “Trending games”. The first shows the games of the teams you selected, while the other shows the popular or relevant games based on your search activity.
The widget also supports Dynamic Color, which adapts the widget’s background color to your wallpaper. You can resize the widget to fit your home screen and refresh it manually from the top-right corner.
Samsung Health adds real-time blood sugar tracking through Dr.diary
Today, Dr.diary announced that it has partnered with Samsung to provide real-time blood sugar tracking through the Health app. Samsung’s Health app is now integrated with Dr.diary app so users can easily share their life log data.
Samsung Health shares blood pressure, steps, and sleep data, and Doctor Diary shares blood sugar info. Using a continuous glucose monitor (CGM), it tracks the user’s blood sugar level in real-time and shows the impact of diet, exercise, stress, and sleep on health.
Dr.diary has a community where people share health management methods and chronic disease concerns and provides specialized content for managing blood sugar and blood pressure. Customers who linked the Samsung Health and Doctor Diary apps were selected by lottery and given the Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Buds 2.
These Samsung Galaxy smartphones support Camera Assistant
Samsung’s Camera Assistant module was initially released for select flagship Galaxy devices. Over the past few months, the company expanded the Good Lock plugin’s availability to various devices. Well, we’ve compiled a list of Samsung smartphones that support Camera Assistant.
Since the Camera Assistant is gradually making its way to eligible Samsung smartphones, we recommend you bookmark this post to stay connected with the latest insights. We will update the list as soon as a new Galaxy gains support for the camera customization plugin.
These Galaxies support Camera Assistant:
- Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 FE (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
- Galaxy S21 FE
- Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra
- Galaxy S23/S23+/S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S23 FE
- Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 5
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Galaxy A54
- Galaxy A53
How to install and use Camera Assistant on your Galaxy
Samsung’s Camera Assistant app is available for eligible Galaxy devices on the Galaxy Store app (download link). Simply, download and install the plugin and you will get it right at the bottom of your Galaxy phone’s Camera settings section.