Samsung Good Lock is a popular app and some users have been waiting for a long time for the app to be updated to support the latest One UI 6.0 based on Android 14. Now, the company has announced the Samsung Good Lock 2024 through the official community.
The Functional manager has recently shared some plans for the app’s future development. In a post on the Samsung Members app, the team revealed that Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution and that some modules will undergo major changes and improvements.
Samsung Good Lock 2024
One UI 6
- Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution.
- Good Lock: When installing apps with every upgrade, the company is trying to reduce the steps of moving to the store so they can be installed quickly and easily without moving.
- Edge lighting +: ‘Edge lighting +’, which was only available on the Galaxy foldable, will be introduced in earnest this time. With the cute pop effect you want when you receive notifications and make suggestions for improvement.
- Sound Assistant: It seems that decorating the volume panel is only done through color selection, so please look forward to the change by providing various effects and control method changes so that you can enjoy new decoration effects.
- Wonderland, which has changed with a unique lock screen effect, is preparing to enable new transition effects when moving between AOD and lock screen/home screen.
- Samsung is preparing to provide more detailed information about why my notifications are not ringing through NiceCatch.
One UI 6.1
- Many people have complained about the inconvenience of LockStar / Clock Face having a structure that is separate from the lock screen, so Samsung is preparing it so that it can be set naturally within the lock screen.
- This is a very big task, so the people in charge of the lock screen will be encouraged if you give some words of support.
- Keys Cafe is developing a feature that allows you to map desired functions to keyboard gestures and designate keyboard touch sounds as desired.
Changes and delayed features
- HomeUp is undergoing major structural improvements to support a wider variety of styles.
- The theme park has a structural implementation in addition to the theme of the terminal. Every time you install a theme, you may wonder why it takes so long to install an app. By changing the structure, the company want to improve these inconveniences and aim for a lighter theme.
Also, the ‘Dropship Ride Together’ feature will be released soon regardless of the 6.0 upgrade.
Samsung Dropship 1.1.8 update arrived: One UI 6 design, Note 9 support, and more
The new update added an emoji function to the Samsung Dropship app, which lets users express their emotions and reactions while sharing. Users can also send clipboard contents within Dropship Ride Together.
The update brings the ability to view and select photos in the ‘Select from filter’ screen of dropshipping, which makes it easier for users to choose the best photos. The update also applies the One UI 6 design, which offers a more refined and intuitive user experience.
The update also supports the Galaxy Note 9, which means that smartphone users can also enjoy the benefits of the Dropship Good Lock module and customize their dropshipping experience.
Samsung Dropship 1.1.8 update is available for download from the Galaxy Store or the Good Lock app. If you have received the latest update of the Samsung Dropship app on your smartphone, install it now to get a wonderful experience.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) November 29, 2023
Samsung Good Lock exceeds 100 million downloads, yet awaited by many!
Good Lock is a quite famous application among Samsung smartphone users. While the customization suite’s availability is still limited, Samsung recently revealed that it has surpassed 100 million downloads.
Samsung Good Lock manager officially announced that the service exceeded 100 million downloads on the Galaxy Store. There’s a notable thing is that the mark is achieved due to gradual expansion to more new markets.
The moderator’s community post also says the team is seriously working on One UI 6.0 Good Lock development. They are also reproducing and correcting problems arising from various conditions by the Members app.
Recently, there have been requests to open Good Lock in each country, and as this opening has become more serious, the number of downloads has increased significantly, said Good Lock in charge [translated].
Samsung Sound Assistant 22.214.171.124 update brings bug fixes
Samsung Sound Assistant is a Good Lock module that allows users to customize and control the sound settings of their Galaxy devices. At the moment, Samsung is enhancing the functions of the Sound Assistant app with version 126.96.36.199.
The fresh update applies the latest stabilization code to improve the compatibility of the app with different Samsung devices. The update also fixes an issue that the app volume setting is initialized after rebooting.
Moreover, it also fixes a dex volume panel display error, which occurred when users connected their devices to a monitor or a TV using Samsung DeX. The error caused the volume panel to appear incorrectly on the screen, making it difficult to adjust the volume.
Samsung Sound Assistant 188.8.131.52 update is available on the Galaxy Store with an installation package size of 14.38MB. You can install the update through Galaxy Storre or from the Good Lock app.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) November 16, 2023