It’s September 2023 and Samsung has updated the details of the monthly security patch on the scope page. Along with details, the company has also published the revised list of monthly and quarterly plans for the month of September 2023 for Samsung devices.
Let’s take a look at the updated Monthly and Quarterly Plan for September 2023 for Samsung devices.
Samsung Monthly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Fold5, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip4, Galaxy Z Flip5, W23, W23 flip
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G, Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 5G, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy A53 5G, Galaxy A54 5G, Galaxy Xcover5, Galaxy Xcover6 Pro
Samsung Quarterly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, W22 5G
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Galaxy A22e 5G, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A03, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy A03 core, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A13 5G, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A23 5G, Galaxy A33 5G, Galaxy A73 5G
- Galaxy A04, Galaxy A04s, Galaxy A04e, Galaxy A14, Galaxy A14 5G, Galaxy A24, Galaxy A34 5G
- Galaxy M22, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M13, Galaxy M13 5G,
- Galaxy M23 5G, Galaxy M33 5G, Galaxy M53 5G, Galaxy M04, Galaxy M14 5G,
- Galaxy M34 5G, Galaxy M54 5G
- Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F13, Galaxy F04, Galaxy F14 5G, Galaxy F34 5G, Galaxy F54 5G
- Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab Active Pro, Galaxy Tab Active3, Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra, Galaxy Tab S9 Plus, Galaxy Tab S9
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy Xcover Pro
Samsung Biannual Updates Devices
- Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A01, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02, Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A22, Galaxy A22 5G, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A82 5G
- Galaxy M10s, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M21 2021, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M51
- Galaxy M12, Galaxy M32, Galaxy M42 5G, Galaxy M62
- Galaxy F12, Galaxy F22, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F62
- Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020), Galaxy Tab A7, Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S7+, Galaxy Tab S7 FE
W20 5G, W21 5G
Wearables Eligible for Security Updates
- Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Watch5 Pro
- Galaxy Watch6, Galaxy Watch6 Classic
Follow our socials:
Public One UI 6.0 rollout begins for Samsung Galaxy A34 smartphone
After Beta users, Samsung has begun the public rollout of the stable One UI 6.0 for the Galaxy A34 smartphone in India. Now, non-beta Galaxy A34 smartphone users can now enjoy One UI 6 and Android 14 features.
The newest One UI version comes with a bundle of new features and enhancements to provide easy access to all features and next-level experience. The stable One UI 6.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy A34 can be identified through the One UI build version A346EXXU4BWK2 and an installation package size of around 2.3GB.
One UI 6 update comes with several new features, enhancements, and major changes over the previous UI to provide an amazing experience. These are mainly related to Quick Panel, Lock Screen, My Files, Reminder, Calendar, Health, Video Player, Weather, Gallery, Camera, Home screen, and more.
In addition, it installs the November 2023 security patch to improve system security and stability. To check and install the latest One UI update, you just need to open Settings >> Software Update >> Download and install.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) November 28, 2023
Stable One UI 6.0 for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, Z Fold 5 live in Europe
After the US and India, Samsung is expanding an Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update for Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 smartphones in Europe. This major update arrives with a November 2023 security patch to improve system security and stability.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 smartphones are getting One UI 6.0 update with PDA version F946BXXU1BWKA and F731BXXU1BWK9 respectively. The update is currently live in the UK and the company will soon make it available for more countries in Europe.
One UI 6.0 offers a bunch of new features and enhancements to Galaxy devices to provide a next-level and amazing experience. It brings a redesigned quick panel, new app widgets, enhanced security and privacy, more options for several stock apps, and more.
To check and install the latest update, you just need to open Settings >> Software Updates >> Download and install.
Samsung Galaxy S22 gets Android 14 One UI 6.0 in South Korea
Following the initial rollout in Europe and expansion in the US, Samsung is now releasing the Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update to the Galaxy S22 series in South Korea. Users who have been running the Beta firmware are getting it first, with the Public rollout not too far away.
In addition to Android 14 and One UI 6.0, Samsung is also bringing the November 2023 security patch to the Galaxy S22 series in South Korea. If you are from Samsung’s home country, it’s time to check for the DWKA update by jumping to Settings > Software update > Download and install.
One UI 6.0 comes with significant improvements for your Galaxy phone’s home screen, check out below.
- Simplified icon labels: App icon labels are now limited to a single line for a cleaner and simpler look. “Galaxy” and “Samsung” have been removed from some app names to make them shorter and easier to scan.
- Auto hiding taskbar: If you’re using gesture navigation, you can set the taskbar to hide automatically. When hidden, just swipe up from the bottom of the screen to make the taskbar appear.
- Drag and drop with 2 hands: Start dragging app icons or widgets on your Home screen with one hand, then use your other hand to navigate to the screen where you want to drop them.