Samsung introduced a new camera application called Expert RAW for Galaxy S21 Ultra consumers that have received the stable Android 12 One UI 4.0 updates. This new app enables Pro mode options for every camera sensor available on the smartphone such as wide-angle, ultra-wide-angle, and telephoto.
This new application allows users to take high-quality, high-dynamic-range photos in multi-frame raw format for professional shooting and editing. Moreover, it also supports HDR, Linear DNG 16bit raw, and Lossless JPEG.
Samsung Expert RAW Updates
August 31, 2023
Samsung has released a new update for the Expert Raw app, which brings some general changes to enhance performance. Identified via version 3.0.00.5, the latest update comes with a package size of 142.22MB.
August 13, 2023
Samsung Expert RAW is getting a new update with version 3.0.00.2. The new update enhances some features and stability of the app to provide a better experience. You can get the latest update from the third party source link mentioned here.
July 14, 2023
Samsung Expert RAW app is getting a new update with version 18.104.22.168. The latest update of Expert RAW has brought some changes to the camera of the device. Read more here…
February 20, 2023
Samsung is releasing a new update for the Expert RAW app, which can be identified with version 2.0.07.1. The update improves the functions of the Expert RAW app by fixing common issues. The installation package size of this new update is 125.78 MB.
- Samsung Expert RAW 2.0.07.1 Update – Link
November 01, 2022
Samsung Expert RAW is getting a new update with version 2.0.03.1, which improves image quality and fixes some bugs. However, this update is only compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 13-based One UI 5.0. Users will have to install a 149.35MB software package to install the update.
September 22, 2022
September 06, 2022
August 26, 2022
August 12, 2022
May 26, 2022
April 08, 2022
March 18, 2022
March 08, 2022
February 28, 2022
February 23, 2022
February 11, 2022
January 21, 2022
Samsung unveils Good Lock 2024, launching alongside One UI 6 – New Features, Enhancements
Samsung Good Lock is a popular app and some users have been waiting for a long time for the app to be updated to support the latest One UI 6.0 based on Android 14. Now, the company has announced the Samsung Good Lock 2024 through the official community.
The Functional manager has recently shared some plans for the app’s future development. In a post on the Samsung Members app, the team revealed that Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution and that some modules will undergo major changes and improvements.
Samsung Good Lock 2024
One UI 6
- Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution.
- Good Lock: When installing apps with every upgrade, the company is trying to reduce the steps of moving to the store so they can be installed quickly and easily without moving.
- Edge lighting +: ‘Edge lighting +’, which was only available on the Galaxy foldable, will be introduced in earnest this time. With the cute pop effect you want when you receive notifications and make suggestions for improvement.
- Sound Assistant: It seems that decorating the volume panel is only done through color selection, so please look forward to the change by providing various effects and control method changes so that you can enjoy new decoration effects.
- Wonderland, which has changed with a unique lock screen effect, is preparing to enable new transition effects when moving between AOD and lock screen/home screen.
- Samsung is preparing to provide more detailed information about why my notifications are not ringing through NiceCatch.
One UI 6.1
- Many people have complained about the inconvenience of LockStar / Clock Face having a structure that is separate from the lock screen, so Samsung is preparing it so that it can be set naturally within the lock screen.
- This is a very big task, so the people in charge of the lock screen will be encouraged if you give some words of support.
- Kids Cafe is developing a feature that allows you to map desired functions to keyboard gestures and designate keyboard touch sounds as desired.
Changes and delayed features
- HomeUp is undergoing major structural improvements to support a wider variety of styles.
- The theme park has a structural implementation in addition to the theme of the terminal. Every time you install a theme, you may wonder why it takes so long to install an app. By changing the structure, the company want to improve these inconveniences and aim for a lighter theme.
Also, the ‘Dropship Ride Together’ feature will be released soon regardless of the 6.0 upgrade.
Samsung Phone app gets new stabilization patch in September 2023 [One UI 6]
We are in September 2023 and Samsung is releasing a new update for its Phone app. The update with version 15.0.28 applies a new stabilization patch to make the app more stable. It is available on Galaxy Store with an installtion package size of 25.16MB.
In addition, the update fixes some issues that users encountered in the last version. However, it does not bring any new feature or changes but provide a better usability experience.
Samsung Phone September 2023 update available for Galaxy devices running Android 14 based One UI 6. So if you testing the latest beta update on your Galaxy smartphone, then you can install this update through the Galaxy Store >> Menu option >> Updates.
Also, you can download the latest update of the Samsung Phone app through the link mentioned here.
Download: SamsungOne Font v2.3 update rolling out to Galaxy devices
Samsung has pushed a new update for its SamsungOne Font, which carries V2.3. It is a custom font that can be used on Samsung devices. The font was last updated in 2021, and the new version brings some improvements and bug fixes.
The SamsungOne Font allows users to change the font style and size of their device’s interface, as well as some apps that support it. You can also change SamsungOne Font from thin to bold. The latest update fixes some issues that users may have encountered, such as compatibility and stability problems.
The fresh update for the SamsungOne Font app has a package size of 0.67MB, which is relatively small and should not take much time or space to download and install. The new update is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 9.0 Pie to Android 14.
Users can install the SamsungOne Font v2.3 update through the Galaxy Store or download it directly from the third-party source link mentioned here.