Several users of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE recently reported a camera issue through the community. If you are also facing an issue with your Galaxy Tab S7 FE, then let us tell you that the company has officially shared the solution to fix it.
According to the information, when Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 users run the camera outdoors, a fail pop-up occurs due to which they are not able to use the camera properly. The Korean tech giant has officially confirmed that the issue by which the camera does not work properly is due to some signals of Location (GPS).
To fix the camera app issue of your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE, you just need to turn off the GPS or Location.
How to disable GPS or Location?
You can easily turn off the location of your smartphone just by following a few steps.
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Location
- You can tap on the toggle to turn it off.
How to update Galaxy software?
To update your Samsung Galaxy smartphone to the latest version, you just need to check, download, and install the software. For that, open the Settings app on your smartphone >> Click on the Software Update >> Tap on the Download and install option. If you have received any update then you have to follow on-screen instructions to install it on your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A35 5G to get upgraded camera, a 50-megapixel sensor
Samsung is bringing a meaningful camera upgrade to the upcoming Galaxy A35 5G. A new report reveals that the company’s new mid-range smartphone will have a 50-megapixel primary camera. Earlier mid-range Galaxy phones use 48 or 64-megapixel sensors.
Last year, Samsung’s Galaxy A54 5G switched to a 50-megapixel camera, ditching the conventional sensor. However, the Galaxy A35 5G appears to be sharing the same 50-megapixel primary camera as its elder sibling, the Galaxy A55 5G.
In particular, the South Korean tech giant may release these new mid-range phones in March 2024. The company is preparing to first unveil the Galaxy S24 series in January, a month earlier than its predecessor to to counter the Apple iPhone 15.
Samsung Galaxy M32 gets a major update in September 2023 [1.1GB]
Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone is getting a big size update, which installs the latest Android patch released in August 2023 to improve system security. At the moment, the update is rolling out in Brazil and the company will expand it soon.
Major August 2023 security update for Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone arrives with One UI build version M325FVXXU8DWH3 and a massive installation package size of 1194.42MB.
Although no new changes or features are mentioned in the changelog except for security and stability improvements but the package size of this update is big, so it is expected to bring new features.
Moreover, it updates several stock apps to the latest version such as Samsung Adds-ons, Kids, Notes, Internet, Members, Calculator, and Voice Recorder.
You can install and download the firmware through your smartphone’s Settings >> Software Update >> Download and Install. If you have received the update, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest update.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) September 27, 2023
5 One UI 5.1.1 enhancements now available for Samsung Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71
Samsung has started releasing One UI 5.1.1 update for Galaxy A51 5G and Galaxy A71 5G smartphones. The update is rolling out on the Verizon network in the US. The latest update installs the August 2023 security patch to improve system security and stability.
One UI 5.1.1 update for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G and Galaxy A71 5G update brings new features and enhancements to Gallery, Samsung Health, Hotspot, Device Care, and Quick Share.
- Galaxy A71 5G – A716VSQU8GWH2
- Galaxy A51 5G – A516VSQU8GWH2
This software update provides One UI 5.1.1, with enhancements to Gallery, Samsung Health, and Hotspot. For more information, open the Tips app > “What’s new in One UI 5”. The latest Android security patch is also included in this update.
- Added more date/time styles for watermarks.
- Copy/paste effects.
- Remaster picture: Added Focus view to highlight individuals.
- When paired with Galaxy Watch, Samsung Health now provides upgraded sleep management, including Sleep Score Factors, Sleep Consistency and Sleep Animal Symbols. You can also access Sleep Coaching from your Galaxy Watch to track your progress and stay motivated throughout the day.
- Added Private Sharing to set time limits and prevent recipients from resharing files.
- Added Share to contacts to quickly find your contacts and share files.
- Enhanced memory management.
- Added option to clear app cache.
- Added Memory resident apps option for managing processes.
- Added dashboard for hotspot mobile data usage.
- Added data limits and time limits for managing hotspot usage.
- Added one-time password to provide temporary access to hotspot.