Samsung Dex feature lets you extend your mobile device to a larger screen, creating a powerful desktop experience. Currently, the company is enhancing the Samsung DeX Home and System UI through June 2023 update.
The latest version of Samsung DeX services brings some bug fixes and common improvements in order to provide smoother performance. In addition, it also enhances some functions for a better usability user experience.
The fresh update for Samsung DeX Home and DeX System UI is rolling out gradually so it may take time to reach all eligible Galaxy devices. It is worth mentioning that the latest release is compatible with Samsung devices running Android 13 based One UI 5.1/One UI 5.0 or below.
You can check the updated version, package size, and download link below.
Samsung DeX Home
- Updated Version: 126.96.36.199
- Installation Package: 12.49 MB
- Download: Link
Samsung DeX System UI
- Updated Version: 3.0.01.21
- Installation Package: 6.86 MB
- Download: Link
How to enable Samsung DeX feature?
You can easily enable the Samsung Dex feature, just need to follow a dew steps.
- Start by plugging in and turning on your smart monitor.
- Using the remote or physical buttons on the monitor, select the Source option and select Screen Mirroring.
- On your Galaxy device, open the Quick menu by dragging and dropping the screen, then press the DeX option.
- In the DeX menu, select “DeX on TV or Monitor”.
- Searches for displays are available to connect your Galaxy device. When you see your smart monitor appear, tap on it.
- And that’s it! You should now see the DeX logo on your smart monitor and you may be working properly.
If DeX is enabled, you can use your mobile device as a touchpad. But for a real desktop-like experience, you might want to add a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Samsung Galaxy M32 gets a major update in September 2023 [1.1GB]
Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone is getting a big size update, which installs the latest Android patch released in August 2023 to improve system security. At the moment, the update is rolling out in Brazil and the company will expand it soon.
Major August 2023 security update for Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone arrives with One UI build version M325FVXXU8DWH3 and a massive installation package size of 1194.42MB.
Although no new changes or features are mentioned in the changelog except for security and stability improvements but the package size of this update is big, so it is expected to bring new features.
Moreover, it updates several stock apps to the latest version such as Samsung Adds-ons, Kids, Notes, Internet, Members, Calculator, and Voice Recorder.
You can install and download the firmware through your smartphone’s Settings >> Software Update >> Download and Install. If you have received the update, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest update.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) September 27, 2023
5 One UI 5.1.1 enhancements now available for Samsung Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71
Samsung has started releasing One UI 5.1.1 update for Galaxy A51 5G and Galaxy A71 5G smartphones. The update is rolling out on the Verizon network in the US. The latest update installs the August 2023 security patch to improve system security and stability.
One UI 5.1.1 update for Samsung Galaxy A51 5G and Galaxy A71 5G update brings new features and enhancements to Gallery, Samsung Health, Hotspot, Device Care, and Quick Share.
- Galaxy A71 5G – A716VSQU8GWH2
- Galaxy A51 5G – A516VSQU8GWH2
This software update provides One UI 5.1.1, with enhancements to Gallery, Samsung Health, and Hotspot. For more information, open the Tips app > “What’s new in One UI 5”. The latest Android security patch is also included in this update.
- Added more date/time styles for watermarks.
- Copy/paste effects.
- Remaster picture: Added Focus view to highlight individuals.
- When paired with Galaxy Watch, Samsung Health now provides upgraded sleep management, including Sleep Score Factors, Sleep Consistency and Sleep Animal Symbols. You can also access Sleep Coaching from your Galaxy Watch to track your progress and stay motivated throughout the day.
- Added Private Sharing to set time limits and prevent recipients from resharing files.
- Added Share to contacts to quickly find your contacts and share files.
- Enhanced memory management.
- Added option to clear app cache.
- Added Memory resident apps option for managing processes.
- Added dashboard for hotspot mobile data usage.
- Added data limits and time limits for managing hotspot usage.
- Added one-time password to provide temporary access to hotspot.
Samsung releases September 2023 update for Galaxy S20 series [US Unlocked]
Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra users are receiving a new update with a September 2023 security patch in the US to improve system security. The update is already rolled out for the Galaxy S20 series in Europe.
According to official details, the September 2023 security patch fixes over 60 flaws found in smartphones and tablets in the previous version. The update improves the device’s system security, stability, and overall performance.
September 2023 update for the Samsung Galaxy S20 series in the US can be identified through One UI build version G98xU1UES7HWI1. The update is rolling out for unlocked Samsung Galaxy S20 devices.
However, this update does not include any new features or changes. The update is rolling out gradually, so reaching all eligible devices may take some time. You can install the latest update through Settings >> Software Update >> Download and install.