Samsung has released the April 2023 update for Samsung Device security for boosting Galaxy security. The latest update comes with version 7.3.09 and users will have to download a 23.06 megabytes package size to install the latest update.
As device security is one of the most important parts of every device because without it we have to face several issues like freezing, overheating, and more. The Samsung Device security app helps you to protect your device from several viruses as well notify as if found anything malicious.
February 20, 2023
Samsung recently introduced One UI 5.1 with a slew of new features along with the Galaxy S23 series at the Galaxy Unpacked 2023 event. Now, the company starts improving the Samsung Device Security function through a new update, which arrives with version 7.3.08.
Users will have to download a 23.06MB software package to install the latest update on their devices. You can install the update via Galaxy Store or download it directly from the link mentioned below.
- Samsung Device Security 7.3.08 Update – APKMirror
December 28, 2022
Samsung is enhancing the Device security function through December 2022 update. The new update for Device security is available on Galaxy Store, you can identify it via build version 7.2.16.
- Samsung Device Security 7.2.16 Update – APKMirror
November 15, 2022
The installation package size of the latest update is 21 MB, you can download this update to get a better experience. The new update is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 10 to Android 8 only.
- Samsung Device Security 7.2.13 Update – APKMirror
October 29, 2022
Samsung is improving the Device security function through a new update, which arrives with version 7.2.12. The new update brings some common changes for Galaxy devices.
Samsung Device Security 7.2.12 update is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 10 to Android 8. You will have to download 20.64MB to install the latest update. Also, you can download it directly from the link mentioned here.
September 22, 2022
Identified via version 7.2.15, the update weighs a 21MB package. Users can easily install the latest Device Security update from Galaxy Store. Also, you can download the update from the link mentioned below.
- Get Samsung Device Security 7.2.15 update – APKMirror
August 14, 2022
Samsung is releasing a new update for Device Security with version 7.2.13. The latest update enhances the overall performance by fixing some common issues.
The installation package size of the latest Device security update is 21MB. You can install it from the Galaxy Store or download it from the link mentioned below.
- Get Device Security 7.2.13 Update – Link
April 30, 2022
Samsung Device Security app is getting a new update with version 7.2.11 and weighing 20.24MB. This newest update brings some common changes to enhance the overall app performance. You can download the latest update from the link mentioned below.
- Get Device Security 7.2.11 update – APKMirror
April 07, 2022
Samsung is releasing a new update for its Device Security app with version 7.2.07 update, which fixes some general issues to enhance stability. Users will have to download a 20.02 MB software package to install the update.
- Get Device Security 7.2.07 update – APKMirror
March 14, 2022
Samsung regularly releases security patches for Galaxy devices every month to improve the security of the device. Apart from the monthly security patch, the Korean tech giant also offered an app called Samsung Device Security, which protects the device from malicious malware or viruses as well as provides a secure ecosystem to your device.
For boosting security, the company is releasing a new update for the Device security app. The latest update comes with version 7.2.03 and users will have to download a 19.73 MB package size to install the latest update. To a smoother experience, we recommend users update their app to the latest version.
Samsung Device Security 7.2.03 update brings some general optimizations to enhance the overall device performance. This latest update does not include any additional features or changes.
- Get latest 7.2.03 update – APKMirror
Samsung One UI Camera App Updates – v14.0.00.67
Samsung Camera is the official Camera application of Samsung, which comes preinstalled in every Samsung smartphone. Like any other camera app, Samsung Camera allows users to capture pictures and videos from both the front and back cameras of their Galaxy device.
It offers several outstanding features and functionality such as Single Take, Pro mode, enhanced scanning, Portraits for pets, and much more. In the settings menu, you can adjust several things, allowing you to control light levels, super slo-mo, apply filters, use timers, and more. You can click on any option to apply them.
With Samsung’s One UI 5.1, the user interface of Samsung smartphones has got a simpler and clearer layout in Android 13. It also brings new features for camera settings for better usability and experience.
Samsung Camera App Updates
September 24, 2023
Samsung recently released One UI 6 Beta 4 update for Galaxy S23 series users and the company is releasing a new update for the Camera app to provide a seamless and uninterrupted experience. Read more here…
September 15, 2023
Samsung is releasing a new update for the Camera app, which is available on the Galaxy Store with version 14.0.00.62. Read more here…
August 31, 2023
Samsung is introducing an update to its Camera app with version 14.0.00.49, which mainly focuses on enhancing the user experience by resolving various issues. You can get the update via the Galaxy Store.
August 11, 2023
Samsung Camera app is getting a new update with version 14.0.00.36, which brings Android 14 One UI 6.0 support. Read more here…
August 10, 2023
Samsung Camera and Gallery are getting a new update in August 2023. The company aims to provide a hassle-free experience to users through this update, so they can take enjoy the enhanced functions. Read more here…
June 30, 2023
Samsung begins pushing the June 2023 update for its Camera app, which arrives with version 13.1.01.35. The new update common improvements to enhance the performance of the app. Read more here…
April 30, 2023
Samsung released a new Camera update with version 13.1.01.28, which brings general improvements to make your camera function more stable. Read more here…
March 08, 2023
Samsung Camera app is getting March 2023 update with version 13.1.01.17. The new update fixes an issue by which the photos were broken repeatedly shooting after applying a filter.
- Updated Package Size: 32.55 MB
- Compatibility: Android 13
- Download: Link
February 20, 2023
Samsung has pushed a new Camera update for Galaxy users, which arrives with version 13.1.01.9 and updated package size of 32.52 MB. The new update improves the functions of the Samsung Camera app to provide a better photography experience.
- Samsung Camera 13.1.01.9 Update – Link
January 29, 2023
Samsung Camera app is receiving a new update with version 9.0.05.3 and an installation package size of 15.34 MB. The new update improves the system security and stability of the device to enhance the overall performance.
- Samsung Camera 9.0.05.3 update – Download
January 01, 2023
Samsung is releasing a new update for the Camera app with version 13.0.01.21. The new update enhances the overall performance by bringing common fixes. The updated package size of this update is 33.92 MB.
- Samsung Camera 13.0.01.21 update – Download
December 20, 2022
Samsung Camera is getting a new update with version 13.0.01.12 and an updated package size of 33.89 MB. The latest update comes general improvements to enhance the overall performance of the app.
- Samsung Camera 13.0.01.12 update – Link
December 16, 2022
Samsung is releasing a new update for the Camera app with version 13.0.01.7. The latest update brings general improvements to boost the performance of the Camera app.
- Samsung Camera 13.0.01.7 update – Link
November 02, 2022
October 02, 2022
Samsung is releasing another October 2022 update for its stock Camera app with version 13.0.00.98. The new update comes with some general improvements and fixes to the application for better performance and stability. Read more here…
August 24, 2022
August 24, 2022
August 11, 2022
July 04, 2022
June 22, 2022
June 8, 2022
June 5, 2022
May 29, 2022
May 8, 2022
April 19, 2022
April 13, 2022
March 18, 2022
Samsung unveils Good Lock 2024, launching alongside One UI 6 – New Features, Enhancements
Samsung Good Lock is a popular app and some users have been waiting for a long time for the app to be updated to support the latest One UI 6.0 based on Android 14. Now, the company has announced the Samsung Good Lock 2024 through the official community.
The Functional manager has recently shared some plans for the app’s future development. In a post on the Samsung Members app, the team revealed that Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution and that some modules will undergo major changes and improvements.
Samsung Good Lock 2024
One UI 6
- Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution.
- Good Lock: When installing apps with every upgrade, the company is trying to reduce the steps of moving to the store so they can be installed quickly and easily without moving.
- Edge lighting +: ‘Edge lighting +’, which was only available on the Galaxy foldable, will be introduced in earnest this time. With the cute pop effect you want when you receive notifications and make suggestions for improvement.
- Sound Assistant: It seems that decorating the volume panel is only done through color selection, so please look forward to the change by providing various effects and control method changes so that you can enjoy new decoration effects.
- Wonderland, which has changed with a unique lock screen effect, is preparing to enable new transition effects when moving between AOD and lock screen/home screen.
- Samsung is preparing to provide more detailed information about why my notifications are not ringing through NiceCatch.
One UI 6.1
- Many people have complained about the inconvenience of LockStar / Clock Face having a structure that is separate from the lock screen, so Samsung is preparing it so that it can be set naturally within the lock screen.
- This is a very big task, so the people in charge of the lock screen will be encouraged if you give some words of support.
- Kids Cafe is developing a feature that allows you to map desired functions to keyboard gestures and designate keyboard touch sounds as desired.
Changes and delayed features
- HomeUp is undergoing major structural improvements to support a wider variety of styles.
- The theme park has a structural implementation in addition to the theme of the terminal. Every time you install a theme, you may wonder why it takes so long to install an app. By changing the structure, the company want to improve these inconveniences and aim for a lighter theme.
Also, the ‘Dropship Ride Together’ feature will be released soon regardless of the 6.0 upgrade.
Samsung Phone app gets new stabilization patch in September 2023 [One UI 6]
We are in September 2023 and Samsung is releasing a new update for its Phone app. The update with version 15.0.28 applies a new stabilization patch to make the app more stable. It is available on Galaxy Store with an installtion package size of 25.16MB.
In addition, the update fixes some issues that users encountered in the last version. However, it does not bring any new feature or changes but provide a better usability experience.
Samsung Phone September 2023 update available for Galaxy devices running Android 14 based One UI 6. So if you testing the latest beta update on your Galaxy smartphone, then you can install this update through the Galaxy Store >> Menu option >> Updates.
Also, you can download the latest update of the Samsung Phone app through the link mentioned here.