Samsung USB Power Delivery Charging Pause: How to use and supported devices
Samsung One UI offers the USB Power Delivery charging pause feature, which pauses battery charging and connects directly to power during gaming. It reduces device heat while using the product and aids in battery management.
If you use the function while the charger is connected to the Galaxy smartphone, it will provide power to play the product and charge the battery.
This feature minimizes battery charging and allows most of the power to be supplied only to the running device in order to reduce the impact on the other products such as the battery, due to simultaneous game execution and battery charging app operations while gaming.
How to use it?
You can easily enable and use the Samsung USB Power Delivery Charging Pause feature, firstly you have to install and run the fame after connecting the PD charger. When the USB power Delivery Charging pause function appeared on the screen, you can turn it on at that time. Also, you can turn it on by following the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Game Launcher app on your Galaxy smartphone
- Click on the More option
- Tap on the Games Booster function
- Here, you can see the USB Power Delivery Charing Pause function.
- Press the toggle to turn it on.
The feature is not visible
- In order to activate the menu of the USB Power Delivery Charging Pause function, the corresponding menu is displayed after connecting the PD charger for the first time. Firstly, connect the charger > Install and run any game > USB Power Delivery charging pause function is displayed.
The feature is visible but it is not activated
- This function is enabled only when a PD charger is connected. Check whether a normal charger is connected or not, and connect the PD charger.
Activated feature but it is not working
This feature directly supplies power to the devices without charging the battery, so the two conditions must be met at the same time. They are:
- The game is on: Even if the game is running, if the screen is off or actions other than the game are in progress, such as switching to another screen, the function does not work.
- When battery charge exceeds 20% with PD charger connected (25W or higher, PPS function support is required). In addition, the battery may charge if a normal charger other than a PD charger is connected, or if the battery charge is below 20%, which is normal.
- Galaxy S23
- Galaxy S23 Plus
- Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S22
- Galaxy S22 Plus
- Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Galaxy A23
- Galaxy A33
- Galaxy A53
- Galaxy Tab S8
Note: Among PD (Power Delivery) chargers, only products with PPS (Programmable Power Supply) function and output of 25W or more are supported.
Samsung devices that are eligible for four years of Android and One UI upgrades
Samsung always puts the utmost effort to provide the latest mobile experience to Galaxy users. The company constantly enhances the experience of using its Galaxy devices via new updates. Last year, Samsung set a new standard with four years of Android OS upgrades to ensure the most up-to-date experience.
In addition to offering the extended One UI upgrade, Samsung also promised to provide five years of security updates to protect eligible Galaxy devices. Secured by Samsung Knox, Galaxy devices’ security update delivers end-to-end protection against potential security threats.
Earlier, Samsung used to provide only third-generation OS updates but then the company updated its policy so that Galaxy users could enjoy the latest mobile experience for a longer period of time.
Four generations of Samsung’s One UI (Android OS) and five years of security upgrades policy are applicable to Galaxy S series, Z series, and select Galaxy A/M/F series smartphones, as well as some tablets and watches.
Samsung Galaxy devices eligible for four years of Android OS upgrades
Galaxy S Series
- Samsung Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy S23+
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Samsung Galaxy S22Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21 (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (Up to Android 16)
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S phones
Galaxy Z Series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 (Up to Android 15)
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Z series devices
Galaxy A series
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A24
Galaxy M series
- Samsung Galaxy M54
Galaxy M series
- Samsung Galaxy F54
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- All upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S-series devices
Samsung Nice Catch Good Lock module gets One UI 5.1.1 support
Samsung is expected to unveil its Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 smartphones in late July or early August this year which will come with a new Android 13-based software iteration – One UI 5.1.1. Even before the official release, the company has started rolling out One UI 5.1.1 support for stock apps, and the Good Lock module Samsung Nice Catch is the first app to get it.
The Korean tech giant is rolling out a new update for the Samsung Nice Catch app, which arrives with version 5.0.01.02. The update is available on Galaxy Store with an installation package size of 6.45 MB.
The June 2023 update for the Samsung Nice Catch app comes with One UI 5.1.1 support. Through this update, the company wants to make the app compatible with the upcoming One UI version, so that whenever the company releases it, the app will continue to work without issue and will not crash. In addition to this, the company brings some minor improvements to enhance the overall performance.
The latest update is available for Galaxy devices running Android 13-based One UI 5.1 only. At the moment, the update is releasing gradually so it may take time to reach all eligible Galaxy devices. The company will soon make up available for all devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
You can check the latest update of the Nice Catch Good Lock module app through Galaxy Store >> Menu option >> Updates.
Samsung One UI June 2023 Devices – Monthly and Quarterly [List]
On the 6th day of the sixth month of this year, Samsung has published the updated details of the June 2023 security patch and revised the list of monthly and quarterly updates for Samsung devices. The company has begun rolling out the latest patch for Galaxy devices, starting with the Galaxy Z Fold 4.
Samsung June 2023 Update Plan
According to the Scope page, Samsung’s June 2023 plan provides Monthly Security Updates for 38 Galaxy devices and Quarterly Security Updates for 65 Galaxy devices. Aside from Monthly and Quarterly, the company is committed to supporting 48 devices with Biannual Security Updates.
Let’s see the updated Monthly and Quarterly Plan for June 2023 for Samsung devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Samsung Monthly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip4, W23, W23 flip
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G, Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 5G, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy A53 5G, Galaxy A54 5G, Galaxy Xcover5, Galaxy Xcover6 Pro
Samsung Quarterly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, W22 5G
- Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note10 5G, Galaxy Note10+, Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Galaxy A22, Galaxy A22e 5G, Galaxy A22 5G, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A03, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy A03 core, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A13 5G, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A23 5G, Galaxy A33 5G, Galaxy A73 5G
- Galaxy A04, Galaxy A04s, Galaxy A04e, Galaxy A14, Galaxy A14 5G, Galaxy A34 5G
- Galaxy M21 2021, Galaxy M22, Galaxy M32, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M42 5G,Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M13, Galaxy M23 5G, Galaxy M33 5G, Galaxy M53 5G, Galaxy M04, Galaxy M14 5G, Galaxy M54 5G
- Galaxy F22, Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F13, Galaxy F04, Galaxy F14 5G
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab Active Pro, Galaxy Tab Active3, Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy XCover4s, Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, Galaxy Xcover Pro
Samsung Biannual Updates Devices
- Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A01, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02, Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A82 5G
Galaxy M10s, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M40, Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M51
- Galaxy M12, Galaxy M62
- Galaxy F12, Galaxy F62
- Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019), Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020), Galaxy Tab A7
- Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S7+
- W20 5G, W21 5G
Wearables Eligible for Security Updates
- Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Watch5 Pro