Download new Samsung Dropship plugin 0.9.7 – One UI 5 Good Lock
On November 4, Samsung introduced a new app as a One UI 5 Good Lock plugin namely Dropship. The new Samsung Dropship app allows users to easily share files across devices running any platform including Android, iOS and the Web. Now, the Samsung Dropship app is available to download.
Follow Sammy Fans on Google News
Samsung initially released the Dropship app for Galaxy customers in South Korea, while global users will also be able to download it officially via Galaxy Store. It’s worth mentioning that the Dropship app debuted as a part of One UI 5 Good Lock, hence, you will be needing a Galaxy device running the latest software.
Join Sammy Fans on Telegram
Download Samsung Dropship
Android version 0.9.7 — APKMirror
iOS version — Apple Store
Samsung Dropship Key Features
- Platform-independent: It can be easily transmitted not only on Android but also works on iOS and the web.
- Create your own shared link: You can create a sharing link with your own unique keywords, and also insert your profile picture and message.
- Set various options: You can set the validity period and time as you like.
Samsung Dropship v0.9.2 Changelog
App: Text to file sharing function
- When copying and sharing text, select Dropship to share and it will be delivered as a text file and can be copied to the clipboard when received.
Web: copy and paste function
- If you copy an image or text and paste it on the dropship web page, it will be delivered as an image or text file.
The text file can be directly copied to the clipboard and used.
View coordinates again in the Receive / Send list
- The coordinate sharing page, which was only available in the Send function, is now available in the Receive / Send list.
Galaxy To Share linked function
- You can create and share coordinates through Dropship in the newly released Galaxy To Share app. Coordinates shared with GTS are valid for 3 days.
[ Changes ]
- Change the storage folder from a folder by PIN to a common dropship folder. There is a VOC that a storage folder is created every time, so it is used as a common dropship folder.
[Fixed bugs and errors]
- Fixed the problem that upload failed in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the page did not load when entering the web in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the profile image did not appear in certain accounts
- Re-agreement is not possible when media access is denied Fixed this invisible problem so that you can go directly to the permission page (iOS)
- Fixed the problem that unicode (Japanese, etc.) was included when sharing as a share in Photo or My files, etc., and the file name could not be read (iOS)
- Other stabilization
WhatsApp for Android App Updates – 220.127.116.11 Beta
WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging services, owned by Facebook. It allows you to send/receive text, photos, videos, documents, location, and voice/video calls. Also, you can share some of your most personal moments because of its end-to-end encryption security with the help of WhatsApp.
To maintain the popularity of WhatsApp, the company continuously works to add new features and improve the presently available features. Also, as a beta tester, you’ll receive an update that includes a testing version of WhatsApp Messenger on the Beta channel.
WhatsApp for Android 18.104.22.168 – STABLE
WhatsApp for Android 22.214.171.124 – BETA
- Get the latest WhatsApp Beta via the Link
Take a look at the features of WhatsApp
TEXTS – Simple, Reliable Messaging
WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.
GROUP CHAT – Groups to keep in touch
With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
WHATSAPP VOICE AND VIDEO CALLS – Speak Freely
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they’re in another country. And with free video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations when voice or text just isn’t enough.
WHATSAPP ON WEB AND DESKTOP – Keep the Conversation Going
With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS – Share Moments that Matter
Send photos and videos on WhatsApp instantly. You can even capture the moments that matter to you most with a built-in camera. With WhatsApp, photos and videos send quickly even if you’re on a slow connection.
END-TO-END ENCRYPTION – Security by Default
When end-to-end encrypted, your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp.
DOCUMENTS – Document Sharing Made Easy
Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, and more, without the hassle of email or file-sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it’s easy to get what you need over to who you want.
VOICE MESSAGES – Say What’s On Your Mind
Sometimes, your voice says it all. With just one tap you can record a Voice Message, perfect for a quick hello or a longer story.
Samsung Game Booster app gets June 2023 update
Samsung has pushed a new update for the Game Booster app in June 2023. The fresh update of Game Booster arrives with version 5.0.05.0 on Galaxy Store to enhance the gaming experience of One UI devices.
Samsung Game Booster 5.0.05.0
June 2023 update of the Samsung Game Booster app comes with common functional improvements to enhance the Galaxy experience. However, it does not include any new features or changes but it surely provides better performance after installation of the latest update.
The installation package size of the latest Game Booster latest release is 8.37 MB. It is available for Galaxy devices running from Android 13-based One UI 5.1/One UI 5.0 or lower version up to Android 9 Pie, you can get it via Galaxy Store.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
If you have received this update, you can install the update manually by visiting Galaxy Store >> tap on Menu option >> click on Updates. Now, you can update it by clicking on the refresh icon next to the app name.
New Samsung Secure Folder update available for Android 13 devices
Samsung has started releasing a new update for the Secure Folder app, which can be identified via version 1.8.03.1. The new update is available on Galaxy Store for Android 13-based Galaxy devices.
Samsung Secure Folder 1.8.03.1 Update
The new update for Samsung Secure Folder comes with general improvements to provide better performance. In addition, it fixes issues that you might face after installing the last version.
Furthermore, the fresh Samsung Secure Folder update also enhances some functions of the app to provide smoother and bug-free performance. However, the update does not contain any new features or changes but you can get better usability experience than previous one.
It is an initial rollout so it may take time to reach all eligible Galaxy devices. It is worth mentioning that the new update of Samsung Secure Folder is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 13 based One UI 5.1 or One UI 5.0 only. It is expected that the company will expand this update to more Galaxy devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
To check and install the latest update, you just need to visit Samsung Galaxy Store, then tap on the Updates option under the Menu section.