Good Lock is an exclusive One UI feature offered by Samsung, however, it is available for download to limited Galaxy devices in some regions. This app provides a bunch of modules with several customization options to make your phone smarter.
Samsung provides individual apps for customizing Quick Panel, Keyboard, Lock screen, Wallpaper, S-Pen, Home screen, Navigation bar, Themes, Always on Display, Sound, Notification history, MultiWindow, and more through Good Lock.
You will feel really lucky once you have Good Lock Modules in your smartphone as you can customize every part of your smartphone’s UI. This app is available in three languages Korean, English, and Chinese.
- Galaxy Store – Link
Take a look at the modules of Good Lock
- You can create and apply themes easily and quickly
- Apply various styles to the S Pen
- Allow creating 3D motion wallpaper with various effects
- Customize and create a new lock screen and Always on Display.
- Set the keyboard optimized for you and try creating your one unique animation sticker.
- Conveniently organize the navigation bar and gesture mode.
- Enjoy the improved One UI Home experience.
- You can configure many different clock styles on the lock screen and AOD and customize the clock however you want.
- Redesign your Quick Panel UI
- Use the screenshot and screen recording features more conveniently
- Manage the notification history easily
- Adjust settings for touch on edge screen easily
- You can customize Sound, Vibration, and screen history.
One Hand Operation +
- Use your phone or tablet easily with your thumb.
- Various features have been added to Bixby Routines, allowing you to create more powerful routines.
- Experience the improved Multi Window
- Expand Audio System settings and increase convenience
Camera Assistant [One UI 5]
- Customize your own camera settings to your preference
RegiStar [One UI 5]
- Customize your smartphone’s home settings, search options, history, back taps, and more.
DropShip [One UI 5]
- Easily share files between devices running Android, iOS, and the Web.
Galaxy to Share [One UI 5]
- Share your own created personalization settings of various Good Lock modules
Samsung Wallet India: How to open and use | Supported devices
Launched in June 2022, the Samsung Wallet app is now available in 29 countries including India. This combines Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass in a sophisticated interface to store and access digital IDs, payment and loyalty cards, keys, and more.
Through the Samsung Wallet app, the company aims to provide an easy way to make payments securely and without worrying about password checks from other apps. As promised, the Korean tech giant unveiled the Samsung Wallet app in India, users can enjoy the features.
Notably, the Samsung Wallet app supports a limited number of Galaxy smartphones (see the list below).
How to open Samsung Wallet?
To open the Samsung Wallet app, all you need to do is swipe up on your phone’s screen to open the Samsung Pay screen and then tap Samsung Wallet. You can turn on the Quick access shortcut by opening Samsung Wallet >> tap the Menu icon >> Settings >> Quick access, and then tapping your desired switch to turn it on.
- Galaxy S21 5G
- Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Note20
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note10+
- Galaxy Note10 5G
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy Note9
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Note8
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8+
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy A51
- Galaxy A51 5G
- Galaxy A50
- Galaxy A71 5G
Samsung releasing pre-February 2023 update for Edge Panels
February 2023 is just a few hours away and all Samsung fans must be getting excited about the Galaxy Unpacked Event already. Meanwhile, the company has started rolling out the pre-February 2023 update for Samsung Edge Panels apps.
The new update for Samsung Edge Panels brings common improvements to enhance to provide a better experience. However, the latest update does not include any new features or changes but surely enhances the performance of the app.
The pre-February 2023 update of the Samsung Edge Panels app comes with version 220.127.116.11 and an updated package size of 4.54 MB. The update is rolling out for Galaxy devices that run from Android 13-based One UI 5.0 to Android 9.0 operating system.
It is an initial rollout so it may take hours/days to reach all eligible Galaxy devices. You can check the update on your device by visiting the Galaxy Store app >> Menu option >> Updates.
- Samsung Edge Panels 18.104.22.168 update – Download Link
Aside from this, Samsung is going to release One UI 5.1 with Galaxy S23 series smartphones on February 01, 2023. The new version of One UI will come with new features and improvements for eligible Galaxy devices. You can check the full changelog of One UI 5.1.
Samsung One UI 5.0 Keys Cafe update added new emoticon keys
January is just about to end, and Samsung has started releasing a new update for the Good Lock module, Keys Cafe. The new update of Samsung Keys Cafe brings new features and bug fixes to boost the performance of the app.
According to the changelog, the update added more emoticon keys on the ‘Make your own keyboard’ section so you can use more keys on your Keys Cafe-designed keyboard.
In addition, the update fixes some issues where keyboard color effects were not appearing on muti-touch and the keyboard’s advanced setting ‘Use sticker suggestions in largest view’ is not restored via GTS (Galaxy to Share). Furthermore, the update comes with common improvements to enhance the performance of the app.
You can identify the latest Keys Cafe update through version 1.0.06.11 and an updated package size of 69.67 MB. This update is available on Galaxy Store, you can install it to enjoy new emoticons keys. Notably, the update is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 13 based One UI 5.0.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) January 31, 2023
You can manually check and install the latest update, just need to visit Galaxy Store and then tap Updates under the Menu option. On a new page, you can see all the available updates of the app and can install them by tapping on the refresh icon present next to the app name.