On November 4, Samsung introduced a new app as a One UI 5 Good Lock plugin namely Dropship. The new Samsung Dropship app allows users to easily share files across devices running any platform including Android, iOS and the Web. Now, the Samsung Dropship app is available to download.
Samsung initially released the Dropship app for Galaxy customers in South Korea, while global users will also be able to download it officially via Galaxy Store. It’s worth mentioning that the Dropship app debuted as a part of One UI 5 Good Lock, hence, you will be needing a Galaxy device running the latest software.
Download Samsung Dropship
Android version 0.9.4 — APKMirror
iOS version — Apple Store
Samsung Dropship Key Features
- Platform-independent: It can be easily transmitted not only on Android but also works on iOS and the web.
- Create your own shared link: You can create a sharing link with your own unique keywords, and also insert your profile picture and message.
- Set various options: You can set the validity period and time as you like.
Samsung Dropship v0.9.2 Changelog
App: Text to file sharing function
- When copying and sharing text, select Dropship to share and it will be delivered as a text file and can be copied to the clipboard when received.
Web: copy and paste function
- If you copy an image or text and paste it on the dropship web page, it will be delivered as an image or text file.
The text file can be directly copied to the clipboard and used.
View coordinates again in the Receive / Send list
- The coordinate sharing page, which was only available in the Send function, is now available in the Receive / Send list.
Galaxy To Share linked function
- You can create and share coordinates through Dropship in the newly released Galaxy To Share app. Coordinates shared with GTS are valid for 3 days.
[ Changes ]
- Change the storage folder from a folder by PIN to a common dropship folder. There is a VOC that a storage folder is created every time, so it is used as a common dropship folder.
[Fixed bugs and errors]
- Fixed the problem that upload failed in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the page did not load when entering the web in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the profile image did not appear in certain accounts
- Re-agreement is not possible when media access is denied Fixed this invisible problem so that you can go directly to the permission page (iOS)
- Fixed the problem that unicode (Japanese, etc.) was included when sharing as a share in Photo or My files, etc., and the file name could not be read (iOS)
- Other stabilization
Samsung Wallet India: How to open and use | Supported devices
Launched in June 2022, the Samsung Wallet app is now available in 29 countries including India. This combines Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass in a sophisticated interface to store and access digital IDs, payment and loyalty cards, keys, and more.
Through the Samsung Wallet app, the company aims to provide an easy way to make payments securely and without worrying about password checks from other apps. As promised, the Korean tech giant unveiled the Samsung Wallet app in India, users can enjoy the features.
Notably, the Samsung Wallet app supports a limited number of Galaxy smartphones (see the list below).
How to open Samsung Wallet?
To open the Samsung Wallet app, all you need to do is swipe up on your phone’s screen to open the Samsung Pay screen and then tap Samsung Wallet. You can turn on the Quick access shortcut by opening Samsung Wallet >> tap the Menu icon >> Settings >> Quick access, and then tapping your desired switch to turn it on.
- Galaxy S21 5G
- Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Note20
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note10+
- Galaxy Note10 5G
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy Note9
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Note8
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8+
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy A51
- Galaxy A51 5G
- Galaxy A50
- Galaxy A71 5G
Samsung releasing pre-February 2023 update for Edge Panels
February 2023 is just a few hours away and all Samsung fans must be getting excited about the Galaxy Unpacked Event already. Meanwhile, the company has started rolling out the pre-February 2023 update for Samsung Edge Panels apps.
The new update for Samsung Edge Panels brings common improvements to enhance to provide a better experience. However, the latest update does not include any new features or changes but surely enhances the performance of the app.
The pre-February 2023 update of the Samsung Edge Panels app comes with version 220.127.116.11 and an updated package size of 4.54 MB. The update is rolling out for Galaxy devices that run from Android 13-based One UI 5.0 to Android 9.0 operating system.
It is an initial rollout so it may take hours/days to reach all eligible Galaxy devices. You can check the update on your device by visiting the Galaxy Store app >> Menu option >> Updates.
- Samsung Edge Panels 18.104.22.168 update – Download Link
Aside from this, Samsung is going to release One UI 5.1 with Galaxy S23 series smartphones on February 01, 2023. The new version of One UI will come with new features and improvements for eligible Galaxy devices. You can check the full changelog of One UI 5.1.
Samsung One UI 5.0 Keys Cafe update added new emoticon keys
January is just about to end, and Samsung has started releasing a new update for the Good Lock module, Keys Cafe. The new update of Samsung Keys Cafe brings new features and bug fixes to boost the performance of the app.
According to the changelog, the update added more emoticon keys on the ‘Make your own keyboard’ section so you can use more keys on your Keys Cafe-designed keyboard.
In addition, the update fixes some issues where keyboard color effects were not appearing on muti-touch and the keyboard’s advanced setting ‘Use sticker suggestions in largest view’ is not restored via GTS (Galaxy to Share). Furthermore, the update comes with common improvements to enhance the performance of the app.
You can identify the latest Keys Cafe update through version 1.0.06.11 and an updated package size of 69.67 MB. This update is available on Galaxy Store, you can install it to enjoy new emoticons keys. Notably, the update is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 13 based One UI 5.0.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) January 31, 2023
You can manually check and install the latest update, just need to visit Galaxy Store and then tap Updates under the Menu option. On a new page, you can see all the available updates of the app and can install them by tapping on the refresh icon present next to the app name.