On November 4, Samsung introduced a new app as a One UI 5 Good Lock plugin namely Dropship. The new Samsung Dropship app allows users to easily share files across devices running any platform including Android, iOS and the Web. Now, the Samsung Dropship app is available to download.
Samsung initially released the Dropship app for Galaxy customers in South Korea, while global users will also be able to download it officially via Galaxy Store. It’s worth mentioning that the Dropship app debuted as a part of One UI 5 Good Lock, hence, you will be needing a Galaxy device running the latest software.
Download Samsung Dropship
Android version 0.9.2 — APKMirror
Early access – 1.0.0 – APKMirror
iOS version — Apple Store
Samsung Dropship Key Features
- Platform-independent: It can be easily transmitted not only on Android but also works on iOS and the web.
- Create your own shared link: You can create a sharing link with your own unique keywords, and also insert your profile picture and message.
- Set various options: You can set the validity period and time as you like.
Samsung Dropship v0.9.2 Changelog
App: Text to file sharing function
- When copying and sharing text, select Dropship to share and it will be delivered as a text file and can be copied to the clipboard when received.
Web: copy and paste function
- If you copy an image or text and paste it on the dropship web page, it will be delivered as an image or text file.
The text file can be directly copied to the clipboard and used.
View coordinates again in the Receive / Send list
- The coordinate sharing page, which was only available in the Send function, is now available in the Receive / Send list.
Galaxy To Share linked function
- You can create and share coordinates through Dropship in the newly released Galaxy To Share app. Coordinates shared with GTS are valid for 3 days.
[ Changes ]
- Change the storage folder from a folder by PIN to a common dropship folder. There is a VOC that a storage folder is created every time, so it is used as a common dropship folder.
[Fixed bugs and errors]
- Fixed the problem that upload failed in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the page did not load when entering the web in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the profile image did not appear in certain accounts
- Re-agreement is not possible when media access is denied Fixed this invisible problem so that you can go directly to the permission page (iOS)
- Fixed the problem that unicode (Japanese, etc.) was included when sharing as a share in Photo or My files, etc., and the file name could not be read (iOS)
- Other stabilization
Samsung Internet Browser December 2022 update improves stability
Samsung has pushed December 2022 update for the Internet Browser app, which comes with version 184.108.40.206 on Galaxy Store. The new update brings improvements and the latest security patch to enhance app security and performance.
Samsung Internet Browser December 2022 update fixes some issues to improve the stability of the app as well as uses new security patches to make the app more secure for Galaxy users. However, there’s no new feature or change noted aside from the improvements.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) December 7, 2022
You will have to download a 104.58 MB software package to install the latest update of Samsung Internet. You can check the latest update via Galaxy Store >> Menu option >> Updates. It may take time to reach your Galaxy device as the update is rolling out initially.
The previous update brought new features like an add-on in Secret Mode, Privacy information of websites, and an enhanced Internet Widget. You can check the full details here.
You can download the latest update of the Samsung Internet Browser app from the link mentioned here. The Korean tech giant regularly improves its Internet app by adding new features and options through new updates to makes the app’s UI easier to use.
Samsung Calendar update brings recommendation on/off feature and enhanced Countdown widget
Samsung Calendar app is getting a new update with version 12.4.02.9000, which brings new features and improvements to make the app more useful. The latest update is available on Galaxy Store, you can install it now to get the ultimate experience.
The new update for the Samsung Calendar app comes with a new Lab feature, which has two new options for recommendation customization. The new options are mentioned below by which you can turn on/off the recommendation feature by tapping on the toggle at your convenience.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) December 7, 2022
1. Hide event recommendations
- After enabling this option, events with similar titles won’t be recommended when you enter event titles.
2. Hide time/ Place recommendation
- Times and places won’t be recommended when you enter event titles.
Furthermore, the update also brings stickers items on the Countdown widget screen. Now, you can add stickers along with text to see it on the Calendar Widget of your home screen. Obviously, the stickers make the look of the Countdown widget screen more beautiful.
In addition, the update fixes some common issues to enhance the stability and performance of the app to provide a smoother and bug-free experience. You can install the update via Galaxy Store with a package of 44.04 MB or download it directly from the third-party source link mentioned here.
To access the Samsung Calendar Lab menu, you have to open the app on your Galaxy smartphone >> Menu option >> Settings icon >> Scroll down and tap on Labs. Here you can get experimental features.
Download latest WhatsApp Beta APK [220.127.116.11]
WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging services, owned by Facebook. It allows you to send/receive text, photos, videos, documents, location, and voice/video calls. Also, you can share some of your most personal moments because of its end-to-end encryption security with the help of WhatsApp.
To maintain the popularity of WhatsApp, the company continuously works to add new features and improve the presently available features. Also, as a beta tester, you’ll receive an update that includes a testing version of WhatsApp Messenger on the Beta channel.
Take a look at the features of WhatsApp
TEXTS – Simple, Reliable Messaging
WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.
GROUP CHAT – Groups to keep in touch
With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
WHATSAPP VOICE AND VIDEO CALLS – Speak Freely
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they’re in another country. And with free video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations when voice or text just isn’t enough.
WHATSAPP ON WEB AND DESKTOP – Keep the Conversation Going
With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS – Share Moments that Matter
Send photos and videos on WhatsApp instantly. You can even capture the moments that matter to you most with a built-in camera. With WhatsApp, photos and videos send quickly even if you’re on a slow connection.
END-TO-END ENCRYPTION – Security by Default
When end-to-end encrypted, your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp.
DOCUMENTS – Document Sharing Made Easy
Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, and more, without the hassle of email or file-sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it’s easy to get what you need over to who you want.
VOICE MESSAGES – Say What’s On Your Mind
Sometimes, your voice says it all. With just one tap you can record a Voice Message, perfect for a quick hello or a longer story.