Samsung is pushing November 2022 update for the Video Editor app, which comes with version 188.8.131.52. The new update enhances the performance of the app by bringing general improvements. The latest update is compatible with Galaxy devices running One UI 5.0 based on Android 13 or below.
To install the latest Samsung Video editor update, you can visit the Galaxy store or can update via the Play store. Along with that, you can set your smartphone to update the app automatically so that you always have the newest versions installed.
You can also download it directly from the third-party sources link mentioned below.
- Samsung Video Editor 184.108.40.206 update – APKMirror
October 01, 2022
Samsung Video Editor is getting October 2022 update for Galaxy devices with version 220.127.116.11. Users will have to download a 16.44 MB software package to install the update.
The latest update is compatible with Galaxy devices running One UI 4.0 / One UI 4.1 based on Android 12 or later. The update brings regular improvements and fixes to boost stability and performance
May 21, 2022
Samsung Video Editor is receiving a new update with version 18.104.22.168 via the Galaxy Store. The latest update fixes some common issues to enhance user experience, however, there’s no new feature noted.
You will have to download a 21.74MB package to install the Samsung Video Editor 22.214.171.124 update. You can also download the latest update from the link mentioned below.
- Get Samsung Video Editor 126.96.36.199 update – APKMirror
January 17, 2022
Samsung is sending a new update for the Samsung Video editor with version number 188.8.131.52. The latest update brings some general improvements and fixes to the application for better performance and stability.
The native Video Editor app lets users edit their video or reel so that they can upload it to their social media which looks trendy right now. With the update, you can easily edit your videos to let the world know how seductive you are.
For a fast and more responsive application with smooth editing update your Samsung Video Editor app, you can identify the latest update through the 184.108.40.206 version number. The updated weight is approx 21.98 MB which seems lighter in size.
In particular, no new features or changes are seen in the update changelog. Perhaps just like the previous update, you may experience a new option in the Samsung Video Editor settings. with that, you can create your own masterpiece with a Samsung video editing application.
This application comes pre-installed with all Galaxy smartphones. With the help of this, you can make shots attractive by adding music, cutting scenes, and even adding doodles. Alongside you can also edit multiple videos together.
Samsung Game Plugins grabbing new update for One UI devices [5.0.07]
Samsung Game Plugins is a service offered by Samsung, which provides performance improvement and enrichment solutions for gamers. It perfects your gameplay and brings the best gaming experience ever for Samsung users who loves to play games.
Game Plug-ins can be added to Game Booster to help you maximize your games. Each plug-in offers different settings and features, whether you need to keep track of your device’s performance or want to set a timer for your gameplay.
Here, in this article, you can check all the newest updates for the Samsung Game Plugins application.
Samsung Game Plugins Updates
November 28, 2022
Samsung is rolling out a new update for Game Plugin, which arrives with version 5.0.04. You will have to download a 14.43MB software package to install the latest update. The new update brings common improvements to enhance the overall performance.
- Compatibility: Android 13 or Android 12
- Download: Link
November 24, 2022
Samsung Game Plugin is getting a new update with version 5.0.04 and an updated package size of 14.42 MB. The new update brings common improvements to make the Gaming experience better.
- Download: Link
May 12, 2022
March 14, 2022
December 31, 2022
Samsung Dropship 0.9.2 update brings new functions, bug fixes and more
Dropship! Yes, the new module of Good Lock is available for Galaxy devices with One UI 5.0, which allows you to easily share files between devices running Android, iOS, and the Web. The company is now enhancing the functions of the Samsung Dropship app through a new update that arrives with version 0.9.2.
The latest update for Samsung Dropship brings new features, bug fixes, and changes to improve the performance and stability of the app. To install this update you will have to download a 51.13MB software package.
You can install this update manually via Galaxy Store >> menu option >>Updates or download it directly from the third-party source link mentioned here.
WHAT’S NEW IN SAMSUNG DROPSHIP 0.9.2 UPDATE
Samsung Dropship’s latest version added some new features including text to file sharing function, copy and paste function, coordinate sharing page in receive/send list, and Galaxy to link function. These new options make sharing through the Dropship app more easily.
Furthermore, DropShip 0.9.2 update fixes issues related to file uploading, page loading, profile images, media rearrangement, Unicode, and more to enhance the stability of the app.
The new update replaced the storage folder from a folder by PIN to a common dropship folder. There is a VOC that a storage folder is created every time, so now it is used as a common dropship folder.
We recommend users install the latest Dropship update to enjoy the new features.
Download new Samsung Dropship plugin 0.9.2 – One UI 5 Good Lock
On November 4, Samsung introduced a new app as a One UI 5 Good Lock plugin namely Dropship. The new Samsung Dropship app allows users to easily share files across devices running any platform including Android, iOS and the Web. Now, the Samsung Dropship app is available to download.
Samsung initially released the Dropship app for Galaxy customers in South Korea, while global users will also be able to download it officially via Galaxy Store. It’s worth mentioning that the Dropship app debuted as a part of One UI 5 Good Lock, hence, you will be needing a Galaxy device running the latest software.
Download Samsung Dropship
Android version 0.9.2 — APKMirror
Early access – 1.0.0 – APKMirror
iOS version — Apple Store
Samsung Dropship Key Features
- Platform-independent: It can be easily transmitted not only on Android but also works on iOS and the web.
- Create your own shared link: You can create a sharing link with your own unique keywords, and also insert your profile picture and message.
- Set various options: You can set the validity period and time as you like.
Samsung Dropship v0.9.2 Changelog
App: Text to file sharing function
- When copying and sharing text, select Dropship to share and it will be delivered as a text file and can be copied to the clipboard when received.
Web: copy and paste function
- If you copy an image or text and paste it on the dropship web page, it will be delivered as an image or text file.
The text file can be directly copied to the clipboard and used.
View coordinates again in the Receive / Send list
- The coordinate sharing page, which was only available in the Send function, is now available in the Receive / Send list.
Galaxy To Share linked function
- You can create and share coordinates through Dropship in the newly released Galaxy To Share app. Coordinates shared with GTS are valid for 3 days.
[ Changes ]
- Change the storage folder from a folder by PIN to a common dropship folder. There is a VOC that a storage folder is created every time, so it is used as a common dropship folder.
[Fixed bugs and errors]
- Fixed the problem that upload failed in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the page did not load when entering the web in certain cases
- Fixed the problem that the profile image did not appear in certain accounts
- Re-agreement is not possible when media access is denied Fixed this invisible problem so that you can go directly to the permission page (iOS)
- Fixed the problem that unicode (Japanese, etc.) was included when sharing as a share in Photo or My files, etc., and the file name could not be read (iOS)
- Other stabilization