Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 update for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and One UI 5.0 Beta 2 update for Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra smartphones. These updates are available for South Korean customers at the present time and will expand to more users in the coming time.
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 – ZVJF
- Galaxy Note 20 – ZVJE
If you have already signed in to One UI 5.0 Beta Program for your respective Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 or Galaxy Note 20, you can get the latest beta version by navigating to Settings >> Software update >> Download and install. If you are doing it for the first time, head over to the Samsung Members app to register.
Galaxy Z Flip 3 One UI 5.0 Beta 3:
Samsung resolves a bunch of issues and errors with the third One UI 5.0 beta update for Galaxy Z Flip 3 smartphones. It includes talkback, themes and wallpaper, cover screen swipe gestures, camera stuttering, crashing problems when receiving Signal app notifications, selfie camera 16:9 aspect ratio mode, flex mode, and many other issues.
- [BT Carkit] No audio in buds when change source through Media Panel
- Talkback does not translate the button label when unfolding with in sub-display
- When unfolding with TB Theme applied, wallpaper temporarily appears smaller
- Cover screen swipe gestures disappear when unfolding Task bar
- [Camera] Tracking AF BI
- Preview stuttering
- [Must Fix] Phone crashes and restarts when getting a notification from Signal message app
- Settings Exception
- When camera selfie mode is on main screen 16:9 aspect ratio, punch hole drawn
- Content paused when device is folded into flex mode
- Super slow motion editor Remove flicker
Galaxy Note 20 One UI 5.0 Beta 2:
One UI 5.0 Beta 2 brings fixes for split-screen, camera memory leak, black screen while watching Netflix, fingerprint unlock, Camera Night mode, Zoom Map view, and other problems. Ain addition, the company also notes some known issues that users will face after installing the update.
- Tmap, app quit when using split screen
- Camera memory leak
- Blackening issue in popup view when playing certain Netflix videos.
- When unlocking a fingerprint on an off screen, the unlock effect is not displayed (water Texture animation)
- Camera shuts down when shooting in Night mode after TOS update
- Photo taking, high magnification Zoom Map View Current high
- Many other improvements
- TeamViewer Remote Control: Connect other devices -WON card, app permission not agreed
- Woori WON card, App permission not agreed -> Separate for new installation requires permission grant
- When Woori WON Banking is executed, if V3 is not installed, the installation pop-up appears, and when the corresponding pop-up is selected, the pop-up infinite loop > V3 separate installation
- Mark “fast charging during fast charging” for each charging person
T-Mobile releases Android 13 One UI 5.0 update for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE in the US
Carrier-unlocked models of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G smartphone at T-Mobile are now getting the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 software update in the US. Whereas, the US carrier-unlocked devices and internal variants have already grabbed it in late 2022.
Samsung is releasing this update with One UI build version G781U1UEU9FWA7. It installs plenty of new features alongside a lot of new improvements, customization capabilities, and a revamped user interface.
The Quick settings panel, Notification Panel, Recent menu, Home screen, Lock screen, and other compartments are getting various notable tweaks. Whereas, the app icons are now bolder and look great compared to the older ones.
As far as the new features are concerned, the Galaxy S20 FE Android 13 update brings 16 Color Palette options, Stack widgets, Notification Permission, Lockdown mode, Maintenance mode, Per-app languages, a new Smart Suggestion widget, a Smart Text extraction feature, new swipe features for easier multitasking, and much more.
Meanwhile, the Camera app is receiving various new changes and features including Picture, Historogarm in Pro mode, Help guide in Pro mode, Food Mode support in Telephoto camera, improved Single Take, and others.
At the same time, the Gallery app is receiving a new interface alongside improvised editing tools, and more. You will also notice major changes in the Edge Panels, Good Lock, Samsung Internet, Samsung DeX, Samsung Notes, Smart View, and other One UI apps and services.
— Samsung One UI Software Updates (@SamSWUpdate) January 31, 2023
One UI 5.1 would bring these new camera features to your Samsung Galaxy
One UI 5.1 is the next version of Samsung’s custom skin, which is going to release with the Samsung Galaxy S23 series. Obviously, the new update brings new features and improvements to older features. It is expected that Samsung will release new camera features with the One UI 5.1 update.
Recent reports also suggest that Samsung will also enhance its camera app along with several stock apps with the One UI 5.1 update by adding new features to provide a better photography experience to Galaxy users.
One UI 5.1 update is going to bring two big changes to the camera, which will make it much easier for you to capture the perfect photo or video. It will add a new option of Hue in the camera effects so that you can easily adjust hue while clicking photos. It means that when you open the camera open and press on effects, you will see three options – Hue, Face, and Filters.
In addition, Samsung will provide easy access to the expert RAW app, which means you can click photos with ease. It is possible that the company will also shift the Expert Raw app to the More section of the camera so that you can click perfect photos like a photographer directly from the camera app.
Samsung Expert RAW app lets you capture high-quality images without any processing or compression, perfect for those who want to edit their photos later.
Although Samsung has not yet made any official announcement, but it is not far away. Today is the last day of January 2023 and on February 01 there will be an announcement of One UI 5.1 along with the Galaxy S23 series.
Top 13 upgrades of One UI 5.1 coming to your Samsung Galaxy
Samsung’s One UI 5.1 is ready to be unveiled on February 1st along with the Galaxy S23 smartphones. Millions of Samsung fans are waiting for the debut of new Galaxy devices and the One UI 5.1. Ahead of the official debut, I’m sharing the top 13 upgrades that One UI 5.1 update will bring to your Samsung device.
Over the One UI 5.0 software, the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 update brings additional improvements, system refinements and a handful of new features. This hefty firmware package would surely take your experiences to the next level, thanks to the Galaxy S23 series.
The South Korean tech giant has not yet officially disclosed which Galaxy phones and tablets are eligible for the One UI 5.1. However, all Galaxy devices that are listed for major firmware upgrades such as the Android 14 would surely receive the One UI 5.1 update soon. Let’s explore big upgrades!
One UI 5.1 – Top 13 upgrades
1. You will be able to easily change the color tone while capturing selfies as the Effects button arrives on the side of the screen.
2. Samsung Camera app is integrating the Expert RAW app. You will be able to use it from the Advanced menu of the native camera setting.
3. Your photos will be saved in Gallery without any kind of shadow or reflection, thanks to photo processing improvements.
4. Samsung Gallery will offer information on images at a glance with just swiping up from the image UI.
5. New battery widgets are on the way to keep you updated with battery status of all your smart devices (Watch, Buds L/R).
6. There will be an advanced option letting you decide the location of storage of screenshots and screen recordings.
7. New weather widget will be added with new graphical display to show summary of current weather conditions (Sunny / Cloudy / Raining / Snowing).
8. You will be able to set different wallpapers for Modes and Routines (Lock screen / Home screen).
9. One UI 5.1 focuses on improving the features of Notes app along with cross device usability.
10. Useful features and suggestions will now appear on top when you access system Settings.
11. Bixby Text Calls will gain English language support, Korean is already available.
12. System-wide animations and visual effects will get further improvements.
13. Internal code changes and refinements to offer better performance and power efficiency.