Samsung unveiled Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 smartphones at Galaxy Unpacked event on August 10, 2022. Soon after its launch, the company placed them to pre-reserve for users in different countries. Now, Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4 pre-orders will start in South Korea.
Samsung has officially announced that the pre-orders for the next-gen Z foldable smartphone will be open for 7 days from August 16 to August 22. The official domestic release will be held on August 26.
Customers can purchase these foldable smartphones through live commerce broadcasts on the Samsung Electronics website, 11st Street, G Market, and CJ OnStyle at 12:00 pm on the 15th (00:00 on the 16th).
- Those who pre-order get a two-year damage guarantee for Samsung Care Plus.
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 – A clear cover with a ring and a collaboration accessory are provided randomly.
Galaxy Z Flip 4 – Get a standing cover with a pen and one random collaboration accessory.
- Pre-reserve offers several benefits including 30% off coupons using Theta Network for “New Galaxy NXT”, Galaxy Watch 5, 25W PD Charger, and The Freestyle, OneDrive’ offers 6 months of free 100GB Trial Premium Video Streaming Subscribers ‘YouTube Premium’ Free Trial 4 Months and much more.
- Those who pre-order the smartphone can apply for benefits on Samsung Members. The company also implemented an additional compensation program for second-hand phones by September 30, based on second-hand market value when returning existing phones to customers purchasing Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4 compensation up to KRW 100,000 is available.
Along with these foldable smartphones, Galaxy Watch 5 series and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro pre-orders will also begin from August 16. You will get amazing discounts and offers on pre-orders.
Galaxy Z Fold 4
- 256GB – 1,980,700 won
- 512GB – 2,119,700 won
- 1TB – 2, 361,700 won
*Available in Phantom Black, Grey Green, and Beige.
*Burgundy color is available only on 256GB and 512B in a limited edition.
Galaxy Z Flip 4
- 256GB – 1,533,000 won
- 512GB – 1,533,000 won
*Available in Purple, Graphite, Pink Gold, and Blue.
Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke Edition
- 256GB – KRW 1,400,000
- 512GB – KRW 1,529,000
*75 combinations with frame in gold, silver, and black colors and 5 front and back colors including yellow, white, navy, khaki, and red.
Galaxy Watch 5
- 40mm (Bluetooth) – 299,000 won
- 44mm (Bluetooth) – 329,000 won
- 40mm (LTE) – 330,000 won
- 44mm (LTE) – 363,000 won
Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
- Bluetooth -499,000 won
- LTE – 528,000 won
Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
- 279,000 won only
Samsung Android 13 Coverage
BREAKING: One UI 6 Beta 4 rolling out to Galaxy S23 in the US – October 2023 patch, critical bug fixes [1GB]
Samsung today begins the rollout of One UI 6 Beta 4 to the Galaxy S23 series in the US. This update earlier tipped to arrive next week, while the company is beginning to deploy to software from today itself. October 2023 security patch included in the Beta 4 alongside critical bug fixes.
According to the info, Samsung is rolling out the One UI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus and Galaxy S23 Ultra in the US. The update weighs over 1GB and bears PDA build version ending with ZWIC for carrier-unlocked S23 models.
The changelog of the fourth One UI 6 Beta mentions fixes for bugs related to Samsung Pass, voice recognition while receiving a call, Google Assistant execution problems, and more. Samsung has also listed some known issues that are left to be fixed as of now.
One UI 6 Beta 4 Changelog
- Fixed the onboarding failure when retrying login after initializing Samsung Pass and logging out of Samsung account
- Fixed the problem that voice recognition is not possible when you say “answer the phone” while receiving a call
- Fixed the Google Assistant execution problem when swiping up in the gesture mode of the navigation bar
- Many other improvements
- Motion photo is not available
- Infinite reboot occurs when entering repair mode
- Kids app cannot be installed after updating from One UI 5.0 to One UI 6.0. It will be installed in mid-September as a separate app (public open at the end of September)
In addition to the US, the fourth Beta will soon be available in South Korea and Germany. In the remaining markets including China, India, Poland and the US, the same software will be rolled out as the third Beta build to the Galaxy S23 series users.
It’s Official: Samsung teases the Galaxy S23 FE!
After weeks of leaks and rumors, Samsung finally began teasing the Galaxy S23 FE. Today, Samsung India posted an image showcasing the triple rear camera setup of its upcoming smartphone. Undoubtedly, it’s for the Galaxy S23 FE, which is reportedly coming next month.
In the teaser, Samsung mentioned that “Epic moments are now closer than ever.” This is because of the Galaxy S23 FE’s flagship-grade specs that are coming with affordability. The company says “Get ready to experience the new epic. Launching soon.”
— Samsung India (@SamsungIndia) September 22, 2023
Earlier, we reported that the South Korean tech giant may unveil the Galaxy S23 FE on October 4. Along with the Fan Edition smartphone, the Galaxy Buds FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE series products will also make their official debut for consumers.
Samsung will release One UI 6 Beta 4 next week to Galaxy S23 series: Tipster
Users of Samsung’s Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra will receive the One UI 6 Beta 4 update next week. This isn’t an official confirmation, but revealed by a trusted Samsung tipster, who has a good track record of unreleased products and software development.
According to IceUniverse, Galaxy S23 series users, who have signed up for the One UI 6 Beta Program, will get the Beta 4 next week. While criticizing the One UI China team’s efficiency, the source disclosed that the Beta 4 is coming outside Chinese market next week.
Earlier, the Galaxy S23 series users received the One UI 6 Beta 3 Hotfix, days after the Beta 3 release. As the changelog is getting downsized with each Beta, it can be assumed that Samsung’s software development is on the right path and we will soon see the Stable release.
I also want to give up on Samsung because I haven’t received any updates for One UI 6 Beta3 so far. Samsung China’s efficiency is too low。
and you will receive Beta4 next week.
— ICE UNIVERSE (@UniverseIce) September 22, 2023