Pixel Camera (a.k.a. Google Camera) is a camera app, which comes pre-loaded with Google Pixel smartphones. Introduced in April 2014, the Google Camera was supported by every Android smartphone running on Android 4.4+ and higher. But now, this app is exclusively available only for Google Pixel devices.
Google Camera features some iconic functions, which makes it more powerful than the camera applications of the rest of all OEMs. It offers HDR+ with dual exposure controls, Night Sight, Super Res Zoom, Top Shot, Portrait, and Long Shot.
Since Google Camera provides various features to enhance the quality of pictures, it doesn’t give good results when it’s being used on other companies’ smartphones instead of Google Pixels because it takes pictures but doesn’t use Google’s HDR+.
On the other hand, a number of developers and modders continuously work to avail the top features and all functionalities of the Google Camera application for other smartphones, and the outcome of their hard work is known as GCam Mod. However, the modders crack the Pixel Camera for their own devices and share it on different blogs for other users having a specific smartphone.
GCam Mod for Samsung phones:
There are a number of Samsung Galaxy smartphones are available in the market including flagships, mid-range, as well as budgets. The Galaxy users have to use Samsung’s own Camera application, which equips its own impressive features based on One UI.
Even after having cool functions in Samsung Camera, several Galaxy users want to use the GCam Mod to capture images using Google Camera’s exciting features such as HDR+, Night Sight, Astrophotography, and more. Therefore, we can easily find different GCam mods for the Galaxy smartphones powered by Snapdragon chipsets.
On the other hand, there’s a tough challenge for the users having Galaxy devices powered by Exynos processors. In this situation, there are some GCam Mods available on different blogs that work with these smartphones.
As we know, the Korean tech giant ships the flagship phones with two different processors including Qualcomm’s Snapdragon in select markets (South Korea, the US) and its own Exynos SoC.
Below, you can find the working GCam Mod for your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Galaxy S22 | S22+ | S22 Ultra [New GCam with Leica Mode]
Galaxy S22 | S22+ | S22 Ultra
[via XDA member (beserker15)]
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy A71 – Download Link
- Galaxy A52s – Download Link
- Galaxy Fold – Download Link
How to install GCam:
- Download the compatible GCam APK from the above-mentioned links.
- If you want to install a third-party app, you need to enable the app Install from Unknown Sources –
- Go to Settings
- Apps & notifications
- Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc)
- Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- These GCam applications may/may not be compatible with your device.
- Check the exact model before downloading the GCam app.
- Be aware, that you are installing the GCam Mod at your own risk and no one will be responsible if anything goes wrong.
- Download links are collected from different unknown sources.
| Credits: GCam Hub |
Fresh Samsung Edge Touch app update fixes app termination issue
The update fixes a bug that caused the app to terminate unexpectedly. It also improves the stability and performance of the module to provide a better usability experience.
The latest Samsung Edge Touch Good Lock module update is compatible with Galaxy devices running from Android 8.0 Oreo to Android 14. You can get the update via Galaxy Store or download it directly from the link mentioned here.
Samsung Edge Touch app lets users adjust the sensitivity of the edge screen, choose which apps can use the edge panel, and change the color and animation of the edge lighting.
Samsung One UI Calculator App Updates – v12.3.00.1
Samsung Calculator is an excellent calculator app created by Samsung, which is preinstalled in every Galaxy smartphone. This application gives results very frequently of any easy or complex calculation and can perform both fundamental and scientific estimations.
Moreover, if you rotate your smartphone and hold it in the landscape position, the Samsung Calculator will turn into a scientific calculator that you can use to calculate more complex equations such as quadratic equations, sine, cosine, or tangent.
To get the newest features of this app, keep updating it to the latest version from the Galaxy store or Google Play Store. For more information, you can key features of the Samsung Calculator mentioned below.
Samsung Calculator Update
December 07, 2023
Samsung Calculator app is getting a new update with version 12.3.00.1 for Galaxy devices. The update fixes some issues to improve system security and stability. You can get the update via Galaxy Store or download it directly from the link mentioned here.
June 04, 2023
Samsung is releasing a new update for the Calculator app with version 12.2.00.4. The new update fixes some issues to enhance the overall performance of the app. You can download the update from the link mentioned here.
February 02, 2023
Samsung is releasing February 2023 update for the Calculator app, which arrives with version 220.127.116.11. The new update enhances the overall performance and stability of the app. The installation package size of this update is 4.25 MB.
September 29, 2022
Samsung Calculator is getting a new update for Galaxy devices with version 18.104.22.168. The new update enhances the stability and performance of the app. You have to download a 4.21 MB software package to install the update.
- Get the latest update NOW
April 27, 2022
April 06, 2022
December 2, 2021
- Perform four fundamental operations and engineering calculations.
- To start the engineering calculator, tap the engineering calculator icon.
- To check the calculation history, tap the calculation history icon. To close the calculation history panel, tap the keypad icon.
- You can use the previously inputted formulas. Tap the formula you need from the calculation history.
- To convert units, tap the unit calculator button. You can easily convert various types of units, such as area, length, and temperature.
Galaxy Enhance-X app not working on some Samsung devices after One UI 6.0? Here’s what to do
To fix this issue, Samsung recommends Galaxy users delete the cache of the Galaxy Enhance-X app. You can delete the cache through Settings >> Applications >> Galaxy Enhance-X app >> Storage >> Clear cache. It will clear temporary data which may cause the app to crash.
In addition to this, Samsung also advises users to update the Galaxy Enhance-X app to the latest version via the Galaxy Store. The company says that an app update that fixes this problem will be released soon.
Users can check for app updates by opening the Galaxy Store >> Menu option >> Updates. By following these steps, users can enjoy the functions of the Galaxy Enhance-X app on their Samsung devices.