The latest Samsung Galaxy S22 series devices come with some major improvements that most users will love in their cameras. We’re talking about pro-photography-level features of Nightography that allow Galaxy S22 users to take some amazing pictures, at least Samsung can guarantee you that.
The cameras in the Galaxy S22 series are definitely better built than the Galaxy S21. And this is something you should be happy about. Features like advanced auto framing that detects up to 10 subjects at once are perfectly adequate to get those memorable group shots.
And the expert-level RAW app makes it possible to have pro-level creative control. Supports up to four cameras and gives you access to 16-bit RAW files. In addition to enabling a wide dynamic range through multi-frame synthesis.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Nightography!
These days smartphone cameras come with a variety of bells and whistles. But some of how important growth is in night photography. It is very easy to get a great shot when there is enough natural light outside.
But the night can be very difficult when it is very dark around you. Even with other light sources around you, such as lamp posts, you can still sometimes not get a good shot.
Enter advanced nighttime photography or Nitrography features on modern smartphones. It improved the night shots a ton. The Galaxy S22 series in particular has 23% better night photography than last year’s Galaxy S21 series.
Thanks to larger pixels and a sensor with advanced AI high-resolution processing, the Galaxy S22 cameras are able to capture 4x more data than ever before to create a noticeably sharp image.
Galaxy users can now make Nights Epic with Nitrography. With a powerful combination of software and hardware, you can capture your favorite moments even when shooting in the dark of night.
How to use Nightography on your Samsung Galaxy S22?
Take a picture in low-light conditions, without using the flash. When you use a tripod, you can get brighter and steadier results.
- On the shooting modes list, tap MORE >> NIGHT.
- If you set the time that appears at the right bottom of the screen to Max, you may get clearer pictures.
- Tap the ok button (round circular button on middle) and hold your device steady until shooting is complete.
How to use Samsung Storage Booster
A built-in Samsung feature called Storage Booster assists in freeing up device memory if the storage on your Galaxy device is getting low. Let’s examine its usage.
How to use:
Storage Booster is very simple to use. Take the following actions:
- Go to Battery and device care in Settings.
- Select Storage booster from the three-dot menu.
- Now hit FREE UP.
- Three things will be accomplished by doing this:
- Deleting duplicate pictures
- Zipping up infrequently used apps
- Deleting saved APK files.
- You can go inside a category and choose specific items to delete or zip, or you can deselect the category you don’t want to be affected by.
To free up space on your internal storage, you may also use Storage Booster to transfer some of your apps to the SD card. Select the apps you wish to move by tapping Move apps to the SD card. You might get a disclaimer after doing so, hit Confirm to proceed.
It should be noted that Samsung phones without SD card slots lack this feature. Even if your phone has one, transferring apps to an SD card may occasionally result in data loss. So do not forget to make a backup of everything vital that is currently saved in the program you’re migrating before continuing.
Check the game to see whether you can connect your Google or Facebook account to save your progress if you’re relocating it. There are entirely too many accounts of people having to restart their whole game after losing all of their progress.
Finally, you may schedule the deletion of cache files, empty folders, and cached ad data in your phone using Storage Booster. Activate Auto erase unwanted data and select Daily at noon, Weekly, Every 15 days, or Monthly from the same menu to specify how often you want this done. Additionally, you can be informed when the deletion occurs.
How to transfer data from your old device to Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 [One UI 4.1.1]
Samsung unveiled its new flagship Galaxy Z Fold 4 foldable phone, which adds better multitasking software, a slimmer design, and a more durable body. You might be planning to switch to this phone or even have pre-ordered it to get extra benefits.
It is always a pleasure to switch to a new smartphone. But no matter how good a phone you buy, you always regret losing your old phone’s photos, videos, chats, or other data.
But Samsung does not want its customers to repent, that too on such a small matter. Samsung offers an application called Smart Switch so you won’t have to feel the pain of losing your important stuff.
With Samsung Smart Switch on your Galaxy Z Fold 4, you can seamlessly transfer your data from your old phone. It is capable to transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, calendar events, notes, as well as device settings.
It not only transfers data from Galaxy or other Android phones but iPhone users can also transfer their data to a new Samsung Galaxy. So don’t worry about which smartphone you are using right now, you can easily migrate its data and transfer it to your Galaxy Z Fold 4.
If you are also planning to switch to Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, below you can check out a simple trick to transfer your old smartphone’s data to it.
Switch from Android to Fold 4:
- Use a wireless connection or USB cable to link your device to wherever your old data is stored.
- In the app, choose which content, preferences, and data you want to keep. Leave behind what you don’t.
- Start the transfer and let Smart Switch do the work for you. Your Galaxy will be ready to go in no time.
Switch from iPhone to Fold 4:
- Connect your new Galaxy phone to your old device with a cable.
- To transfer data, confirm your new Galaxy as a trusted device. When the “Trust This Computer?” alert appears on your iPhone or iPad, tap “Trust”.
- Choose the data you want to bring over from your old device and then tap “Import”.
- Start the import and let Smart Switch do the work for you. Your Galaxy will be ready to go in no time.
If there’s still something left, tap “Get your iCloud data” and then sign in to your iCloud account. Choose the content you want to transfer and tap “Import”. You can also get Android apps that match your iOS apps.
Transfer WhatsApp chats and history to Fold 4:
- Connect your old device to your new Samsung Galaxy with Smart Switch using a USB-C Lightning cable.
- Verify the QR code and simply begin importing data.
Samsung Android 13 Coverage:
Samsung One UI 5.0 Beta moved Bedtime mode to Bixby Routines, here’s how to use
Earlier this month, Samsung released the first Android 13-based One UI 5.0 Beta for Galaxy S22 smartphone users. This new version introduced many new features and more are coming with the upcoming beta versions.
In addition, the company has made some significant changes in its previous features, for example, Bedtime mode. Samsung One UI 5.0 beta moved Bedtime mode from the Clock app to Bixby Routines.
Samsung Bedtime mode lets you set your ideal time to sleep and wake up. It also allows you to block all data usage during the specified time period. This feature helps you control usage during hours when apps on your device are less likely to be used.
On One UI 4.1, the bedtime mode feature was available in the Digital Wellbeing and Parental Control but the Galaxy S22 Ultra had this feature in the Clock app. Now the company has again shifted this feature and moved it to Bixby Routines.
However, it cannot be confirmed whether this change has been made for all One UI 5.0 Galaxy devices or for flagship phones, or only for the Galaxy S22 series. We’ll have to wait for this beta update to arrive on other Galaxy phones.
This feature only changes its location but not the function that it usually provides. The Bedtime mode on One UI 5.0 beta offers the same functionalities as it used to provide with the Clock app, even more.
According to Samsung, the One UI 5.0 Bedtime on Bixby Routines lets you automate more actions when it’s time for bed. You can turn on Do not disturb or change other settings on your phone with ease.
You can turn this feature on by entering Bixby Routines. Here’s how to set your bedtime and wake-up time.
How to set bedtime and wake-up time:
- Once you turn this feature on, tap Next and Set your sleep schedule.
- Again, tap Next, and turn on Bedtime mode.
- Set a wake-up alarm and Done.
- You’ll get the option to change the Reminder notification setting and a toggle to turn on Bedtime mode.
- If you choose to turn it on, your phone will automatically turn on DND mode and change the screen to grayscale when it’s close to bedtime.
- You can then tap on the Next button again to Set the wake-up alarm.
- If you use Samsung SmartThings, you’ll also be able to integrate your alarm with supported smart devices.
- Once you’re done with the initial setup process, you’ll see a new alarm at the top of the Alarm section.
- You can tap on it to adjust your bedtime, alarm, and notification settings further.
- If you use Samsung’s S Health app, you’ll also see a Sleep details button underneath the new alarm that will open S Health’s sleep tracker.