Gboard is the official keyboard app offered by Google for Android users, and it is pre-installed on many Android phones. It provides a variety of eye-catching features and a reliable typing experience.
In addition, it is one of the more interesting keyboards because it has features such as an emoji kitchen, which allows you to merge two emojis into one huge sticker.
Google is constantly updating the application with several new stickers, features, and improvements. So, if you want to experience the newest feature of the app, then keep updating it to the latest version from the Google Play store. Though this amazing keyboard already has a lot of features, you can check out its key features mentioned below.
Gboard Update Tracker
June 30, 2022
June 18, 2022
June 06, 2022
May 14, 2022
April 22, 2022
March 29, 2022
March 10, 2022
Key Features: Gboard
- Glide Typing: Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
- Voice typing: Easily dictate text on the go
- Handwriting: Write in cursive and printed letters
- Emoji Search: Find that emoji, faster
- GIFs: Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
- Multilingual typing: No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
- Google Translate: Translate as you type in the keyboard
Samsung Phone updated to version 188.8.131.52 check what’s new
Like Google, Samsung also has its own Phone application, which allows Galaxy device users to make calls. It is the default app installed in every Samsung smartphone. With the app, you can answer the call and see which number is calling you. If the relevant number is saved in your address book, you can view the contact’s name and the photo assigned to it.
Just think, if your smartphone doesn’t have a phone application, can you call your device a smartphone? Fine, you can’t say phone, Phone! Therefore, the phone application is a very important service for any smartphone user. So, keep updating it to the newest version to experience the latest features and changes.
Samsung Phone Update Tracker
August 13, 2022
July 4, 2022
May 25, 2022
May 5, 2022
April 7, 2022
March 12, 2022
Samsung seeds Nearby Device Scanning 11.1.06.6 update, have you received?
Samsung started rolling out a new Nearby Device Sharing 11.1.06.6 app update to Galaxy devices. It comes with an add-on for the SmartThings service as well as some bug fixes are included with this release as part of enhancing the stability.
It’s worth mentioning that the company is regularly updating its stock apps alongside the remaining devices with One UI version 4.1.1. Almost all the stock apps and functions now support the new Android 12 OS-based One UI version 4.1.1 and One UI 4.1.
You can check out the 11.1.06.6 version update changelog below, followed by steps to download the latest Samsung Nearby Device Scanning app at the bottom. Well, don’t forget to share the update’s arrival status for your Galaxy smartphone through the comments section, with us!
- NDS as Primary for displaying pop up even if SmartThings is installed.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Samsung started the Android 13-based One UI 5 Beta update for the Galaxy S22 series smartphones. Therefore, we recommend you bookmark this page to stay connected with the latest developments.
You can check for the latest app updates for your Samsung phones easily through the official Galaxy Store service. Simply, open it and expand the menu bar where you can find a toggle entitled “Updates”, tap it and a new page with updates for Samsung apps available on your Galaxy phone will appear.
- Here, you can update the available apps, as per your convenience and mobile data availability
Samsung Nearby Device Scanning 11.1.06.6 update hasn’t reached your Galaxy phone yet? No need to worry about it, as the company might expand this rollout on a broader level, a few days later. However, you can sideload the latest version available on the APKMirror.
- Download Nearby Device Scanning 11.1.06.6 APKMirror
Samsung My Files app update released for One UI devices
Similar to file explorer on a computer, My Files manages all files on Samsung smartphones. It can help you manage and organize any files stored on your device or other locations such as Samsung Cloud, Google Drive, or SD card.
With My Files, you can view your images, videos, audio files, and documents, move files into and out of internal and external storage, and delete data. In addition to this, Samsung regularly updates its several application, therefore, if you want to experience the latest feature and changes, then keep updating the app from the Galaxy store.
August 13, 2022
August 01, 2022
July 01, 2022
May 16, 2022
April 30, 2022
April 30, 2022
- The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
- The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files
- Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
- Provides a function used to analyze and free up storage space.
Convenient Cloud services:
- Samsung Cloud Drive
- Google Drive