Customize Samsung One UI 4.1 Lock screen using LockStar
If it’s Samsung’s feature, it definitely has customization options to provide users with a more connected experience. If those features aren’t enough to satisfy your desire to adorn your Galaxy phone, the company has another effective option and that is Good Lock.
Samsung Good Lock appears to be a regular app but it is far more powerful. It is made up of small apps or modules, each with its own set of capabilities to improve the functionality of your phone such as tweaking the UI, changing the themes, and doing a lot more.
Join SammyFans on Telegram
One of such Good Lock modules is LockStar which lets you customize your phone’s lock screen like a Pro. It has features to improve both the lock screen as well as Always On Display. While AOD doesn’t have so many options, there are a lot of ways to beautify your lock screen.
DOWNLOAD SAMMY FANS APP
Customize Lock Screen using LockStar
- First of all, open Good Lock app.
- Enter LockStar module.
- Turn the toggle on to get access to various features.
- You can change the Lock screen timeout.
- To customize the Lock Screen, Tap the lock screen.
- You can customize it in both Portrait as well as Landscape.
- Tap on “The various system icons will be shown.”.
- This shows battery, SIM, network, Bluetooth, and others. You can remove it if you want a neat lock screen.
- Tap on the lock icon, you can remove it or can change the way it looks including the color.
- Tap on the icon and you will find different icons.
- You can also add the images from Gallery by tapping the + icon.
- Below this, there’s a clock. You can customize it as well.
- Tap on the Clock, there are various clock styles.
- You can also increase or decrease its size according to your preferences.
- Next, there are app icons for the notifications.
- If you like your lock screen to show detailed notifications, you can select the second option.
- When selecting Details, you can decide the number of notifications that should be appeared on your lock screen.
- Here also, you can increase or decrease the notification icon size, set its transparency level, and choose different colors.
- At the last of the page, there’s “Various helpful messages will be shown.” will appear.
- This shows battery % when charging, etc. You can remove it if you don’t want.
- Now tap the Blank space.
- There’s an option to add stickers.
- You can tap on the sticker to add more stickers, transparency, and size.
- Lastly, the most interesting part of LockStar is customizing the apps to quick open.
- By default, there are two apps – Camera or Phone. You can select up to 6 apps.
- You can also change the alignment of these apps.
Get notified –
Aside from SammyFans’ official Twitter and Facebook page, you can also join our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified of every latest development in Samsung and the One UI ecosystem. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.
Here’s how to fix fall detection notification issue on Galaxy Watch
Samsung provides a Fall detection feature to the Galaxy Watches in addition to several Health alert functions. But for some time, Galaxy Watch users are facing an issue related to fall detection notifications, due to which they are not able to properly use other functions of their Samsung smartwatch.
Several community users have reported that the hard fall detection notification pops up repeatedly on the Galaxy Watch, even when no fall has occurred. If you are also facing the fall detection notification issue on your Galaxy Watch, then you can check the solution below.
The Samsung smartphone’s fall detection feature triggers a 60-second notification on your watch when it detects a hard fall. If you don’t respond, it will send an SOS message to the emergency contact listed with your location. The smartwatch also allows you to call an emergency contact if you’re in a position to do so.
If you don’t need the fall detection function during daily life then you just need to change the setting of this function.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
How to change the Galaxy Watch Fall detection notification?
For changing the settings of the Fall detection feature, you just need to follow a few steps.
- Firstly, connect your Galaxy Watch to your smartphone
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone
- Now tap on the Watch Settings.
- Click on the Safety and emergency option.
- Tap on the Hard fall detection feature.
- Now, you just need to select the ‘ Only during workout‘ option.
- It is done.
3 Smart tips that help you increase battery life of your Samsung devices
Here’s how to change the navigation bar on your Samsung smartphone
Navigation Bar is one of the important parts of a smartphone as it allows users to control or navigate all the activities on their smartphone as per their wish. Along with changing the Navigation Bar on Galaxy smartphones, Samsung also offers various options to decorate and customize it.
If we buy a new smartphone, we need to navigate to use it. Although navigating the smartphone is very easy, yet we can make it more comfortable. How? So it is based on you in which way makes you feel comfortable using your Samsung smartphone, perhaps with gestures or buttons.
Here you can check how you can change the Navigation bar of your Galaxy smartphone.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
How to change Navigation Bar on your Galaxy device?
You can easily change the Navigation Bar of the Samsung smartphone, just need to follow a few steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Click on the Display option.
- Scroll down and click on the Navigation bar.
- Select Navigation type from two options:
2.) Swipe gestures
Aside from this, you can also change the icons, layout, and background color of the navigation buttons in addition to height through the Good Lock module NavStar.
Here’s how to adjust height of navigation bar of your Samsung device
3 Accessibility features you should try on your Samsung One UI 5.1 device
Samsung enhances its technology day by day and One UI 5.1 seems to be a fantastic upgrade over its predecessors that brought many new improvements and features to the existing user interface. Apart from the many new features of One UI 5.1, you can also check here 3 amazing accessibility functions of Samsung smartphones that give you the next-level experience.
In the accessibility section of your smartphone, you can find some of the most innovative features of your Galaxy smartphone. The functions of accessibility are more useful for the person who is managing a disability as it helps to supercharge your Galaxy device.
3 Samsung One UI 5.1 Accessibility Features
1.) Flash notification
Flash the camera light or the screen when you receive a notification, call, or when an alarm sound. To turn on this function, you just need to visit Settings >> Scroll down and press Accessibility >> Tap on Advanced Settings >> Flash notification. Now, you can see two options:
- Camera flash notification
- Screen flash notification
You can turn on the function by tapping on the toggle.
2.) Left/Right Sound Balance
Samsung provides a separate option for adjusting the sound of the phone’s speaker and any other connected devices like earbuds, Bluetooth headsets, and more. It is a very helpful feature for those users who use it, however, the feature is not applicable for calls.
You can easily use this feature by following a few easy steps. Open Settings >> Click Accessibility option >> Tap on the Hearing enhancements option. Now, you can find the Left/right sound balance option, which includes the following two sliders.
- Connected device
- Phone Audio
You can adjust them by sliding left or right as you feel convenient.
3.) Accessibility button/gesture
You can add Accessibility floating buttons to easily access several functions of the Accessibility section. Also, you can change its size and transparency accordingly.
To add the Accessibility button, you just need to open Settings >> Accessibility >> Advanced Settings>> Accessibility button/gesture >> Select actions, and it is done.
One UI 6.0
Samsung’s One UI 6.0 will release later this year, while the Beta program could start by July 2023. Despite a long gap in the timeframe, Samsung silently released support for One UI 6 software to the stock apps for some users.
Here’s how Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro can boost your mental health