Spotify is a well-known music application that provides millions of songs and free podcasts all over the world. Here you can find the latest music, albums, unique daily mixes, and search for your favorite artists, songs, and podcasts. With Spotify, you can play music on phones, tablets, desktops, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, Wear OS watches, and speakers for free on your phones and tablets.
Spotify makes it easy for users to play streaming music through a selection of playlists and thousands of podcasts. Also, if you are a music lover, this is the perfect application for you as it provides the facility to download and listen to your favorite music for free.
Spotify Update Tracker
May 22, 2022
January 20, 2022
January 14, 2022
- Listen to an album, playlist, or podcast without ad breaks.
- Search for your favorite song, artist, or podcast.
- Explore the top songs from different genres, places, and decades.
- Download albums, playlists, or just that one song and listen to music offline.
- Enjoy amazing sound quality on personalized music and podcasts.
- Discover new music, a daily mix, or curated playlists that suit your mood.
- With Spotify, you’ll get a personalized music experience
[Download] Latest Samsung Expert RAW update reaching more users [1.0.02.6]
In a recent development, Samsung introduced a new camera application called Expert RAW for Galaxy S21 Ultra consumers that have received the stable Android 12 One UI 4.0 updates. This new app enables Pro mode options for every camera sensor available on the smartphone such as wide-angle, ultra-wide-angle, and telephoto.
This new application allows users to take high-quality, high-dynamic-range photos in multi-frame raw format for professional shooting and editing. Moreover, it also supports HDR, Linear DNG 16bit raw, and Lossless JPEG.
Currently, the telephoto camera Pro Mode support is available in the Galaxy S21 Ultra and the recently launched Galaxy S22 Ultra. It could be extended to more Galaxy devices through the stable Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update.
May 25, 2022
April 08, 2022
March 18, 2022
March 08, 2022
February 28, 2022
February 23, 2022
February 11, 2022
January 21, 2022
Find your smartphone with latest Samsung Find My Mobile 18.104.22.168 app
Nowadays it is becoming very less because everyone keeps their smartphone in their hands, but still, if your phone is lost or you have forgotten somewhere, then you should try Samsung‘s service named Find My Mobile. To make it more precise, the company is rolling out a new update via version 22.214.171.124.
Samsung Find My Mobile 126.96.36.199
The Korean giant has released Samsung Find My Mobile 188.8.131.52 with an installation package size of 8.95MB. The latest update enhances the functionality of this app for a better user experience. We recommend you install the latest update for a smoother experience.
However, this update does not include any new feature or change You can manually install the latest update from the Galaxy Store (Galaxy Store>>Menu option>>Updates>>tap on the refresh icon). Also, you can download the latest update from the link mentioned below.
- Get Samsung Find My Mobile 184.108.40.206 update – APKMirror
How to enable Find My Mobile on your Galaxy smartphone?
Samsung Galaxy smartphone users are well aware of the Find My Mobile app as it ensures that their lost Galaxy device is found by giving them access to their device’s location even in offline mode.
- Open the Settings app menu
- Tap on Biometrics and security
- Then Click on Find My Mobile
- Turn the toggle on to enable this feature
- Finally, Sign in to your Samsung account
In addition to finding a smartphone, the feature also lets you back up your data to Samsung Cloud, block access to Samsung Pay, and control it remotely via the Find My Mobile website. And with the SmartThings app, you can locate your other Galaxy devices through SmartThings Find.
From, Sammy Fans YouTube
Samsung One UI Flow app brings some bug fixes [4.8.08.5]
To be mentioned, the Samsung Flow app support Window 10 OS for PC, Android OS version 6.0 for tablet, Android Marshmallow OS for smartphone, and their later versions. The company regularly brings new improvements and features via new updates to enhance stability and performance.
Samsung Flow update Tracker
May 24, 2022
February 28, 2022
January 31, 2022
- Transferring an activity on the fly allows you to use the best device for the task at hand. Pick up right where you left off rather than starting from scratch on the new device.
- Sometimes the right device is not immediately at hand, or there just isn’t enough time to finish a task. Samsung Flow allows you to defer an activity and resume it when you’re ready — moving activities across time as well as devices.
- Flow’s Task List provides a single place to track your deferred activities. Simply tap an activity to resume it, or swipe it away to remove it. Flow synchronizes your deferred activities across your devices when they’re near each other.