- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Bug fixes for account management and system management & diagnostics related services.
- [Phone, Tablet] Migration of the existing device setup onboarding flow for supervised work accounts to a web-based experience.
- [Auto, Phone, TV] Nearby Share now allows users to share content more seamlessly between their devices logged into the same account.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to the Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allow faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements to security, stability, and accessibility.
- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Design improvements to Google Help app.
- Updates to system management services that improve stability & performance.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support ads, location services, and utilities-related developer services in their apps.