The Galaxy S22 Ultra features Samsung’s most premium look and feel with a sleek metal frame that creates a seamlessly integrated camera lens and mirror effect. For the first time, users can experience the best S and Note series together on a smartphone that allows users to be creative and efficacious at the same time.
The stunning glass and misty finish add a stylish touch to the S22 Ultra’s reimagined linear floating design, complete with the Galaxy Note’s iconic sharp angles, all in a streamlined design. The Ultra’s rectangular design, with its sharp edges and large screen for writing, is reminiscent of the Note.
The Galaxy S22 Ultra is a powerhouse that not only has the same stunning, sleek design that everyone loves about the Note but also features the best S series with the next-generation pro-grade camera and display capabilities.
When it comes to Galaxy S22 Ultra Camera, it lets you get the best possible pictures and videos whether you are at work conferences, watching movies, or connecting with loved ones. And with the advanced Nightography features of the Galaxy S22 Ultra, your creativity will not stop as it gets dark.
The S22 Ultra 8K shoots video and supports stabilization tools, allowing users to auto-frame the option to capture moving shots and optimize focus. With its largest pixel sensor ever, the lens captures more light and data even in the dark.
The new RAW function allows you to customize all camera settings, such as selecting the right lens for the shot, adjusting the shutter speed, accessing RAW files that impress professionals, and the most prominent feature that users should know is 100x Super-Resolution Zoom.
Galaxy S22 Ultra 100x Super Resolution Zoom [One UI 4.1]
The 100x camera zoom capability was launched in 2020 with the Galaxy S20 Ultra which is the most amazing photography feature. Although you can get awesome photos with a maximum zoom of 30x, going back is usually blurry results with no resolution.
With the Galaxy S22 Ultra, Samsung changed the things with Galaxy S21 Ultra, Samsung’s new AI Magic is finally doing a great job of making that insane 100x magnification really useful. Below you can check how you can use Galaxy S22 Ultra 100x Super Resolution Zoom for taking photos.
How to use Samsung One UI 4.1-based 100x Super Resolution Zoom [Galaxy S22 Ultra]?
- Open the Camera App.
- Tab on the ratio setting at the top of the screen.
- select the full.
- Zoom in – when you zoom in past 30x, a mapping box will appear on the screen to help indicate where you are zooming in to.
- Zoom in till when you didn’t reach to 100xSuper Resolution Zoom.
Samsung rolled out customizable RAM Plus for these Galaxy devices
Following the virtual RAM feature on Chinese phones, Samsung also introduced the One UI RAM expansion feature with the launch of the Galaxy A52s 5G. Samsung calls it RAM Plus, with the initial version occupying a 4GB part of your phone’s internal storage in order to boost apps’ performance.
Notably, the initial version of RAM Plus didn’t bear any type of additional settings/adjustments for this feature, keeping just 4GB of random access memory expansion. Well, the South Korean tech giant debuted its more useful variant with One UI 4.1.
The Galaxy devices upgraded over One UI 4.1 allow users to adjust the RAM Plus feature limit among a total of 4 choices including 2GB, 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB. However, the limit adjustments may differ according to a specific phone segment as well as storage capabilities.
It’s noteworthy that the advanced version of the Samsung RAM Plus feature is obviously a part of the new One UI 4.1 software system. Thereby, the South Korean tech giant is expanding the more powerful variant of RAM Plus to more Galaxy devices with the One UI 4.1 update.
One UI 4.1
The One UI 4.1 is a minor yet significant upgrade over the One UI 4.0, based on the Android 12 operating system. Starting the last year’s flagship Galaxy devices, Samsung will distribute the new One UI 4.1 changes and features through software updates in near future.
One UI 4.1 RAM Plus
You can check the Samsung devices below that are almost confirmed to receive the new variant of the RAM Plus feature with the One UI 4.1 update.
Galaxy Z series
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Galaxy Fold (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
Galaxy S series
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S21+ (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S21 (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S20+ (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S20 (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S20 FE (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 Lite
Galaxy Note series
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy Note 20 (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy Note 10+ (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy Note 10 (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Update: One UI 4.1 brings a customizable variant of the RAM Plus feature, however, the capacity of occupying internal memory to use as virtual RAM is different as per models.
- Availability varies for regions and carriers.
Galaxy A series
- Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A71
- Galaxy A51 5G
- Galaxy A51
- Galaxy A12
- Galaxy A12 Nacho
- Galaxy A22
- Galaxy A22 5G
- Galaxy A32
- Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A42 5G
- Galaxy A52
- Galaxy A52 5G
- Galaxy A52s
- Galaxy A72
- Galaxy A03s
- Galaxy A13
- Galaxy A Quantum
- Galaxy Quantum 2
Galaxy M series
- Galaxy M62
- Galaxy M52 5G
- Galaxy M42 5G
- Galaxy M32
- Galaxy M32 5G
- Galaxy M22
- Galaxy M12
- Galaxy M51
- Galaxy M31s
- Galaxy M31 Prime Edition
- Galaxy M31
- Galaxy M01
Galaxy F series
- Galaxy F42 5G
- Galaxy F62
- Galaxy F22
Galaxy Tab series
- Galaxy Tab S7+ (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy Tab S7 (LTE/5G)
- Galaxy Tab S7 FE
- Galaxy Tab S6 5G
- Galaxy Tab S6
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- Galaxy Tab A8 10.5
One UI 5.0 Effective RAM Plus
Samsung One UI 4.1 added customization capabilities for RAM Plus and brought extra RAM up to 8GB. But users expect that the feature should become really effective with the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 upgrade that will boost the performance, significantly. Read more
- With One UI 5.0, you can disable the RAM Plus feature, which is not possible in One UI 4.1.
Samsung Android 12L based One UI 4.1.1 Changelog
Samsung unveiled the One UI 4.1.1 based on Android 12L with Galaxy Z Fold 4 at Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event on August 10. After that, the company released this major update for Galaxy Tab S8. At the moment, One UI 4.1.1 is the newest stable One UI build.
Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 brings a bundle of new features and improvements including taskbar appearance, apps name in Edge Panels, text extraction feature, smart suggestions, new calling options, lock screen wallpaper, and more.
The Korean tech giant released One UI 4.1.1 support for multiple stock apps to make them compatible with this One UI version. It means that after installing the One UI 4.1.1 update, the compatible apps will not shut down or crash.
One UI 4.1.1 based on Android 12L
For better Multitasking, the update arrives with new features and shortcuts to easily switch apps and pop-up view to split screen view as well as it helps to quickly open app pairs and apps in split screen or pop-up window alongside enhanced gestures. Now, you can see the names of the apps in the Edge panels.
With Android 12L, you can scan, extract and copy text from an image, and paste it to the message, email, or documents instead of typing. Now, you can set different call backgrounds for each contact and can join 1:1 video calls or group calls via the Google Meet app.
Samsung keyboard also received enhancements via this new update. Aside from this, the update brings Internet bookmarks organization, Lock Screen Wallpaper collection new feature, and My files powerful search.
You can check the changes and new features through the official changelog of Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 mentioned below.
Samsung Android 12L Based One UI 4.1.1 Changelog
Switch between apps quickly
- A taskbar now appears at the bottom of the screen for quick navigation between apps.
Quickly open apps in split screen or a pop-up window
- Drag apps from the taskbar or Recents screen to open them however is most convenient for you. Drag to the top, bottom, left, or right edge of the screen to open in split screen. Drag to the center of the screen to open in a pop-up.
Open app pairs quickly
- Pair apps that you often use together, then add them to the Home screen or taskbar so you can open them in split screen with just a single tap.
Easily switch from pop-up view to split screen
- When you’re using an app in pop-up view, just tap the split screen button inside the window handle. You’ll be able to choose a second app to open alongside of it.
Change your view with a gesture
- Switch from full screen to split screen view by swiping inward with two fingers from the left side, right side, or bottom of the screen. Switch from full screen to pop-up view by swiping inward with one finger from either corner at the top of the screen. Gestures can be turned on or off in Settings.
Show app names in the Apps edge panel
- Turn on Show app names to make app names appear below the app icons.
Extract and scan text
Extract text from any image or screen
- Extract text using Samsung Keyboard, Internet, Gallery, or whenever you take a screenshot. Paste the result into a message, email, or document instead of typing.
Korean, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese text can be extracted.
Get suggestions based on text in images
- When text appears in an image in Gallery, Camera, or other apps, actions will be recommended based on the text. For example, if you take a picture of a sign with a phone number or web address on it, you can tap to call the number or visit the site.
New calling options
Easily see who’s calling
- Set a different call background for each contact so you easily see who’s calling with just a quick glance.
Video calls with Google Meet
- Google Duo has been merged with Google Meet. You can now join 1:1 video calls as well as group video conferences all in one place with Google Meet.
Express yourself with Samsung Keyboard
Rearrange expression buttons
- Touch and hold the emoji, sticker, and other buttons to rearrange them.
Enter kaomoji directly from the keyboard
- Spice up your chats and texts with preset Japanese-style facial expressions created using keyboard symbols. (*^.^*)
More powerful search in My Files
- Choose whether to search all files or only files in the current folder. You can also choose between searching only file names or searching information inside of files, such as text in documents or location information in images. When your search is complete, you can sort the results by name, date, size, or file type.
Drag and drop bookmarks between folders
- Keep your Samsung Internet bookmarks organized by dragging and dropping them between folders.
Edit your Lock screen wallpaper collection
- After selecting a group of images to use for your Lock screen wallpaper, you can easily add or remove images later.
Samsung Easy Mode
Samsung One UI Easy Mode is one of the exclusive features that come with Galaxy devices. This feature displays bigger on-screen items and applies a simpler layout to the home screen, helping users to easily view apps, features, etc.
With One UI 4.1 based on Android 12, the company brings many new features and improvements over One UI 4.0. Apart from the features, the company has also improved the functionality of Easy Mode for a smoother experience. Samsung also started the One UI 5.0 Beta Program based on One UI 5.0 for Galaxy S22 in different regions.
One UI Easy Mode scales up the screen resolution to make everything on the screen appear larger, including app icons, text across all apps, contact pictures, and more.
How to enable Easy Mode?
To enable this Easy Mode option, you have to follow a few steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy smartphone
- Click on Display
- Scroll down and tap on Easy mode
- To enable this feature, turn on the toggle
How to customize Easy Mode on your Galaxy device?
After turning on Easy Mode, two customization options appear that is Touch and hold delay and High Contrast Keyboard. Below you can see how to customize them.
Touch and hold delay
With this option, you can set how long it takes for a continuous touch to be recognized as touch and hold. To be mentioned, it affects the keyboard. There are five options you can choose from.
- Very short
You can select by touch and hold the box for the custom touch and delay time that you want.
High Contrast Keyboard
After enabling this option, you can see the keyboard in highlighted colors. You can customize keyboard in four colors.
- Black letters on yellow keypad
- White letter on black keypad
- Yellow letter on black keypad
- White letter on blue keypad
From, Sammy Fans YouTube