Identified via PDA release number N960USQS9FVB2, the Galaxy Note 9 February 2022 update is currently available on Comcast and T-Mobile network carriers in the United States.
On the other hand, the company is also updating the Galaxy Note 9 carrier-unlocked models in the US with the February 2022 security patch. You can know more about the February 2022 security patch contents below.
Samsung’s latest security patch update brings fixes for a lot of issues and CVEs and SVEs from Google and the OEM including 2 critical, 29 high, and 15 moderate.
You can manually check for the software update by navigating to Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install >> Follow the on-screen instructions.
Launched back in 2018, the Galaxy Note 9 is Samsung’s flagship smartphone that belongs to the Galaxy Note line. A year after its launch, the device received the Android 9-based One UI 1 update, followed by the Android 10-based One UI 2.
| Via |
Samsung One UI November 2023 Updates List
Samsung’s official One UI 6.0 update rollout began last month. However, November 2023 is going to be the biggest month for Samsung fans as various Galaxy devices are likely to get the major Android 14/One UI 6.0 along with patch updates.
The November 2023 security patch is already available on a handful of Samsung devices through Beta updates. However, the company will gradually update all eligible phones and tablets with the latest patch. Stable One UI 6.0 update will include the November patch for various devices.
This month, Samsung will focus on upgrading most of the flagship devices with One UI 6.0 software. In addition to new features and improvements, the major update will consist of security enhancements as well as the November 2023 patch.
The company is likely to share November 2023 patch details in the coming days. We will make changes to this page, as soon as the company refreshes the software support page for Galaxy devices. Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, X (formerly Twitter), Facebook
Samsung One UI November 2023 Updates List
- Samsung Galaxy A03s, M11 grabbing November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy F14 getting November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy F12 bags November 2023 security update
- November 2023 update rolling out for Galaxy M14
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 gets Android 13 based November 2023 update
- November 2023 security update releasing for Galaxy M12, Galaxy A21s, and Galaxy M31
- Samsung Galaxy F41 joins the November 2023 security update party
- Samsung Galaxy M54 receives November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy M33 bags November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A12 receives November 2023 One UI update
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G bags November 2023 security update
- Verizon brings November 2023 update to Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy A32 smartphone getting November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G grabs November 2023 update in the US
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S22 grabs November 2023 update in the US.
- Verizon rolling out November 2023 update to Galaxy S21, S21 FE, Note 20, Flip 5/4/3 and Fold 5/4/3
- Samsung releases Galaxy A13 November 2023 update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy A52s gets November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A23, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite grabbing November 2023 update
- Samsung rolling out November 2023 update for Galaxy Z Fold 5, Fold 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series November 2023 update live in Europe
- Galaxy S20 FE starts getting November 2023 security update
- Galaxy S21, S21 FE, Z Flip 3, and Note 20 getting November 2023 patch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite gets November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A54, Galaxy A52 get November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series getting November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE starts getting November 2023 update in the US
- Samsung’s November 2023 update rolling out for Galaxy Z Flip 4, Fold 5/4 in the US
- Samsung Galaxy F23 getting third One UI 6 Beta with November 2023 patch
- Samsung releases November Galaxy Z Flip 5 update in the US
- Stable November 2023 security update starts rolling out with Galaxy S21 series
- After Z Fold 5, Samsung’s One UI 6 Beta installs a November patch on the Galaxy S22 series.
- Galaxy Z Fold 5’s One UI 6 Beta 4 update brought a November 2023 security patch.
Samsung Galaxy A03s, M11 grabbing November 2023 security update
The fresh software brings system security improvements, stability optimization, functional enhancement, and bug fixes to deliver a better performance. The latest patch fixes 48 CVEs related to the Android operating system, 15 SVEs related to One UI software, and 2 CVEs related to Samsung.
- Galaxy M11 – M115FXXS5CWK3
- Galaxy A03s – A037FXXS5CWK3
Users can check new software updates manually with a handful of simple steps. Firstly, visit your Galaxy device’s System Settings, once done, scroll down and tap the Software Update tab, followed by the Download and install button.
Verizon releases One UI 6.0 with Android 14 update to Galaxy S21 in the US
In an exciting development, Verizon started to release Android 14 and One UI 6.0 update to the Galaxy S21 family in the US. The major firmware also installs the November 2023 Android patches, as part of enhancing system security and stability.
Verizon-locked Galaxy S21 lineup’s Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update can be identified via the PDA build version ending with FWK5. The carrier’s support page reads “This software update includes the latest Android OS 14 (U) and One UI 6.0, with improvements for user experience and performance.”
The Quick Settings layout has been updated to enhance usability. Talking about the Weather Widget, a new weather widget was added to provide weather forecasts and insights. You can now check the local weather on a map without adding a current location.
It also adds a Bixby text call button to easily switch to text calling. Bixby Text call must be first enabled in Call settings. In the Camera department, the One UI 6.0 brings a separate picture resolution button in the Camera quick settings menu. Now you can easily change picture resolution by tapping the 12M button.
Additionally, there’s a new separate video size button in the Video Quick settings menu. Select Video mode and tap the FHD 30 button at the top to show more options. Moreover, Samsung’s Android 14 release has a Custom camera widget to quickly launch the Camera with your saved settings.