Samsung Theme Park is one of the modules provided by Good Lock to create the most wonderful themes and install them quickly and easily. With One UI 4 support, the app has received many improvements and features, such as error correction, color optimization, and folder icon size. Thus, in this article, we will learn how to set different color themes with Samsung Theme Park on One UI 4.
Speaking of the app’s features then it extracts dominant colors from wallpapers and automatically creates themes based on the user’s style and colors. Users can see the final look from the preview screen and can create their own themes to express their personalities. Since there’s a lot to learn about the app, so let’s move on.
How to set colorful themes with the Samsung Theme Park app?
Let’s create amazing themes for the home screen, quick setting panel, keyboard, and much more with the app by following the steps:
- First of all, Open Good Lock app
- Now, select the Family section, and open the Theme Park app
- After that, click on the Theme option in the bottom left corner.
- Now, click on the Create new button to create themes with current wallpapers and Gallery images.
- After selecting an image it will give an option to Crop the image, then after saving you will see a new theme based on the colors of the image you have selected.
- At the bottom, you will find a Keyboard icon, click on it. With this, you can easily create a keyboard theme by selecting a basic color and style.
- You just have to tap on the option Create New. After that, you will get options to select different colors and styles.
- While clicking on the third button at the bottom that is Quick Panel, you can apply the theme for the quick panel separately from the main theme.
- Just select the Create new option and then you will see different color combinations for the quick panel, which you can also check in the screenshot mentioned below.
- You can also customize the app’s icon of your device by clicking on the Icons button.
- Then, you will see different shapes and colors for icons. You can customize it as per your choice.
- Now, at the bottom right side, you will notice an option Volume panel, click on it.
- Next, you will get different color combination themes for the volume panel of your Galaxy device.
- You can set it according to your choice.
How to use link to windows feature on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE?
Link to Windows is an extremely useful feature that comes with most Samsung smartphones nowadays and the newly introduced Galaxy S21 FE has it. In this article, we’ll see how to use ‘link to windows’ feature on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE smartphone.
Before merging into the process of paring, let’s see how and what it actually works. So, it allows users to mirror notifications and texts from their phone to Windows. Basically, the service takes everything you can do on your smartphone and brings it into the convenience and familiarity with your PC.
Besides, checking notifications and texting, users can also see recent photos, triage notifications, and use any of their favorite mobile apps without ever having to take their phone out of their pocket.
- Drag and drop pictures to Windows.
- Open and edit pictures in the Your Photos app.
- Share images with your contacts through Windows.
- MMS group messaging support.
- Integration with Windows Emoji Picker.
- Get a Windows pop-up when receiving a new message.
- See and manage phone notifications from your PC.
- Exclude notifications from individual phone apps.
- Get a Windows pop-up when receiving a new notification.
- Live stream your phone screen on your PC.
- Interact with your phone using the keyboard and mouse.
- Use Windows Accessibility.
How to use link to windows feature in Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Prior to starting pairing, make sure that your phone and the PC are logged in to the same Microsoft account.
- Open Settings of your smartphone
- Go to the Advanced features option
- Click on Link to Windows
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your device to your PC.
*You can also enable this feature from the Quick settings menu.
Download Moto Tab G70 Stock Wallpapers
Recently, Motorola launched its new tab named Moto Tab G70 which is the rebranded version of the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus. It features an 11-inch 2K LCD display, MediaTek Helio G90T SoC with 4GB of RAM, Android 11 with Google Kids Space, an aluminum alloy body, quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, and a 7700mAh battery with 20W fast charging support.
Apart from these features, the company released a set of new wallpapers to show Motorola’s high-resolution panel. Now, with the courtesy of XDA developers, we have some of the official Moto Tab G70 stock wallpapers in high resolution so you can get them for free and give an amazing look to your smartphone or tablet.
Moto Tab G70 Stock Wallpapers
Obviously, these wallpaper are mainly designed for a tablet but we can use them on smartphones and computers too. All of these nine wallpapers are of the high resolution of 2560 x 2560.
- OPPO Find X5 Pro wallpapers are available to download!
- Download: New Samsung Galaxy S22 wallpapers are here!
Users who are willing to grab the amazing Tab G70 Wallpapers on their smartphones and tablets can download it from the links given below.
Moto Tab G70 Stock Wallpapers – Download
You can check the preview of some of these wallpaper below.
How to use Single take mode on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE?
The most common thing that people notice while purchasing a smartphone is its camera quality. Nowadays, smartphones come with several in-build camera features that allow you to capture amazing pictures, videos, slow-mo, etc. One of those impressive features that Samsung offers to its users is Single Take.
Samsung Single Take is a whole new way to capture the moment. It allows users to take multiple photos and videos with just one tap of a button. It’s now a common feature in most Samsung smartphones. In this article, we’ll see how to use Single take mode in the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S21 FE smartphones.
Before we begin, let’s discuss how it works. With Single Take, your phone captures whatever’s in the frame. You can move around up to 10 seconds to capture the moment from different angles. The AI later optimizes the photos and videos to help you pick the best ones.
Many of you may have known and have used this feature on their respective Samsung phones earlier. But if you don’t know about it and want to learn how to use Single Take mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, do read our complete article.
How to use Single take mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- Open Samsung camera.
- Swipe to choose Single take mode.
- Tap 10s and select a timer option.
- Tap Record and pan around the scene to capture multiple angles and views.
- The videos and images will be saved as a single entry in the Gallery.
News1 hour ago
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series: Here’s everything we know so far [January 20]
Updates17 hours ago
[List] These Samsung phones received January 2022 security update
WhatsApp24 hours ago
New WhatsApp Messenger (Android) Stable/Beta released
Updates17 hours ago
Samsung January 2022 Security Patch Update Tracker
Phones23 hours ago
Samsung Galaxy A53 Leak: Listed on TENAA with key specs, design
Apps24 hours ago
Get latest One UI 4 Home (Samsung System Launcher) app [13.0.05.11]
Apps18 hours ago
Google Android Auto updated to version 7.3.1202, check what’s new
One UI 4.019 hours ago
One UI 4.0 RAM Plus lets Samsung phones increase RAM using internal storage