Samsung Keyboard is the official keyboard of Samsung, designed with various input methods and convenient features. With One UI 4, it gets a large number of customization options to choose from, which help you create your own keyboard.
As per the information, the company has now started to release a new update for the Samsung Keyboard application. The update includes general improvements in the app for better performance and stability.
Apart from this, no more features and changes have been noticed in this new Samsung keyboard update. For further details, you can check the version number mentioned below.
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Package Size: 54.65 MB
Aside from this, the new One UI 4 adds various Keyboard features such as animated emoji pairs, quick access to GIFs, and stickers. It also enhances the writing assistant to keep your grammar and spelling accurate, which is supported by Grammarly.
Key features: Samsung Keyboard
- Multilanguage support
- Smart typing
- Predictive text
- Auto spell check
- Text shortcuts:
- Switching input languages
- It provides optimized keys for different input windows such as an address, email, and search.
- Voice input and Handwriting recognition are available.
- Split keyboard, Floating keyboard, and One-handed input keyboard are available.
- Express your personality in a fun way using over 3,000 emojis.
Google updates its Translate App, check what’s new [V6.28.0.05.421483610]
Google Translate is an official application of Google that allows you to translate texts, conversations, web pages, and more into multiple languages. Adding to this, Google Translate also got the Android 12 Material You Design, which brings great language switch options and a focus on text translation.
Although the app is constantly discovering new tricks, such as allowing you to write a real-time speech, it doesn’t see many UI updates in the long run. As of December 2021, Google Translate supports 109 languages at various levels.
The app gets constant updates with new features and optimizations to bring a better user experience. For more details, you can check some of the features mentioned below.
Google Translate Update Tracker
December 13, 2021
- Text translation: Translate between 109 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate
- Offline: Translate with no internet connection
- Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera
- Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations
- Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly
- Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing
- Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference
- Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
- Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time.
Google Go updated to version 3.45.422475453, check what’s new
Google Go is an application created by Google that gives you a lighter, faster way to optimize search and search results to save up to 40% of data. In order to provide a better user experience, the company regularly updates the application to the latest version. So, here in this article, you can check out the latest update of Google Go.
Besides, the app works fast and reliably even on smartphones with slow connections and low space. At 12MB in size, it’s fast to download and saves space on your phone. To explore more about this application, you can check the key features that are mentioned below.
Google Go Update Tracker
- Type less, search more
- Make Google read it
- Search and translate with your camera
- Everything you need in one app
- Don’t miss out on the popular and trending items
- Find the perfect greetings to share with loved ones
- Switch between languages easily
Google Slides for Wear OS finally removed from the Play Store
Google slides is an amazing app that allows you to create, edit, and collaborate on presentations from your Android phone or tablet. With Slides on Wear OS, you can even control your presentation from the wrist. However, recently, Google removed the Slides Wear OS app from the PlayStore.
The company doesn’t make any announcement in regards but the Google Slides no longer appear in the wearable Play Store’s “Apps on your phone” section or with the wearable search filter. Version 1.21.502.02.37 is the latest listed on APK Mirror as of January 7.
It’s worth mentioning that the application wasn’t updated for years and probably was built using the legacy, non-standalone method. This seems the valid reason to remove it, whereas, other reports say that the application was so buggy towards the end of 2021.
Well, the loss of Google Slides for Wear OS isn’t very effective in the grand scheme. In replacement, Galaxy Watch 4 owners have access to Samsung’s “PPT Controller” app (Via 9t05Google).
Slides on WearOS:
Slides WearOS app worked as a remote to control your presentations that were cast or shared through Hangouts video. It let users quickly or go back and offered a count of how long you’ve been on the current slide. There was also a deck progress indicator.
News2 hours ago
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series: Here’s everything we know so far [January 20]
Updates17 hours ago
[List] These Samsung phones received January 2022 security update
Updates17 hours ago
Samsung January 2022 Security Patch Update Tracker
Phones24 hours ago
Samsung Galaxy A53 Leak: Listed on TENAA with key specs, design
Apps18 hours ago
Google Android Auto updated to version 7.3.1202, check what’s new
One UI 4.019 hours ago
One UI 4.0 RAM Plus lets Samsung phones increase RAM using internal storage
Apps19 hours ago
Spotify updated to version 188.8.131.520, check what’s new
Apps23 hours ago
Instagram updated to version 184.108.40.206.108, check what’s new