PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is one of the famous games across the globe and keeps releasing new exciting events and updates to level up the player’s experience all time.
Recently, PUBG Mobile receives a major update that brings Tesla Gigafactory to the game’s most popular map – Erangel. The update is available for players and includes some great additions.
PUBG Mobile has teamed up with Tesla to bring the operational Gigafactory to Erangel. It will appear in the mode of the new Mission Ignition game and will allow players to assemble Tesla Model Y into the game.
Adding to this, PUBG Mobile is available in various countries with some versions such as Korea (KR), Taiwan (TW), and Vietnam (VN), and other regions. And this update requires 710 MB of storage space for Android devices.
If you are querying where to download the PUBG Mobile KR version then you are at the right place. If you are a Korean / Japanese native, you can download it directly from the Google Play Store. If you are outside of these countries, follow the steps below to download the KR version.
Players of different versions may not be compatible with each other, so please update as soon as possible. Users can download this game from the Google Play Store or download it via the direct APK+OBB process mentioned below.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 KR – APK + OBB (Size709.5MB)
Note: The above APK download link is from Apk Pure.
Steps to download the PUBG Mobile KR version:
- Download APK and OBB files from the link given below.
- Enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Install the APK file, but don’t open it.
- Now rename the OBB file to ‘main.14350.com.pubg.krmobile.obb‘ and copy the downloaded OBB file to Android>OBB>com.pubg.krmobile
- If the com.pubg.krmobile folder is missing then create a new one with this name.
Note: If you face any problem or issue while installing the PUBG Mobile 1.5, then you can re-download the APK file and follow the above steps.
Here’s the step by step download using the Tab Tab method:
- Select the ‘Install Tap Tap‘ option
- Tap to the download button.
- Open the Tap-Tap application
- Find PUBG Mobile in the search menu
- Click and install
- Then open