The registration for the biggest battle royale – Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 Tournament has been opened for the players. In the meantime, Battlegrounds Mobile India comes with the first social challenge for its players to get used to the unique ideas used in the game.
To promote the real fighting spirit of Battlegrounds Mobile India players, Krafton – a South Korean game developer is hosting a “Get Ready to Jump” community competition event, to see the arrival of esports programs.
It is important for the player to choose the right place to jump in the game. This is where the game begins so it is important that you have a good start. This is an opportunity for the player to practice your unique skills and get official sales to find a successful character wardrobe.
Get Ready To Jump Community
This event has been started yesterday and will ends on 30th July 2021 at 23:59 (Indian Standard Time).
How to take part in the event
Players must record the entire jump on the battlefield and reach their destination. Then share the recorded video on social media profiles remembering the following ratings.
While sharing the content tag taken by the official BGMI channels mentioned below.
- Instagram: @battlegroundsmobilein_official
- Facebook: @Battlegrounds Mobile India
- YouTube: @BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA
The hashtags #GetReadytoJump and #BATTLEGROUNDSMOBILEINDIA are compulsory to use and posts shared by Battlegrounds Mobile India. In addition, disputes must also specify the UID No character, so that the team can communicate via game mail.
The recorded video must be completed within one minute and must be submitted by participants. Remember that Karfton has the right to be excommunicated from any competition if the law is violated.
Note– Ensures that your Instagram account must be public.
- Top 150 participants with unique jumping strategies will be selected for the Merchandise Box
- The rewards include BGMI imprinted t-shirt, cap, wrist band, bandana, slipper, mug, mobile ring, backpack, and a metal badge.
- The winner will be contacted with 30days after the event conclusion
- Winning notice will come in the in-game mailbox
- Only one entry will be considered, but in case of multiple entries the last one will be valid for this event
- Only the self-posting will be accepted
- In case of any discrepancy, KRAFTON reserves the right to replace, remove or disqualify any participant at our discretion.