A few days back, Samsung released the latest security patch for the Galaxy Note 20 series devices in select European markets with a new firmware update. Now, these devices locked on the Verizon network carrier grabbing a new s/w update in the US.
According to the info, Verizon pushed the June 2021 security patch for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series devices in the US. Along with the June 2021 patch, this release brings fixes for 47 CVEs from Google, 19 SVEs from Samsung, and additional improvements from Verizon.
In the US, consumers can identify this update through firmware versions: N981USQS2DUE2 and N986USQS2DUE2 for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra respectively. Well, it’s not a big deal as Samsung reserved the One UI 3.5 for Q3 and Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update for Q4 this year.
- The current software update provides the most up to date Android security patch on your device.
Just like every time, Verizon pushing the new Galaxy Note 20 June 2021 security patch update gradually, so it may take a while to be available for every unit. Till then, you can check for the update manually by navigating to your device Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get news in graphics on Instagram
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com