Launched back in January 2021, the Samsung Galaxy S21 lineup comes with a number of premium features alongside high-profile camera capabilities. The latest Galaxy S series phones feature advanced AI technology, which makes them the smartest camera from Samsung to date.
Aside from this, the top tier of the S21 series – the Galaxy S21 Ultra is the first smartphone offering from Samsung, which comes equipped with two telephoto lenses that provide 10x optical zoom and up to 100x space zoom.
Other than these powerful camera capabilities, Galaxy users can also try the GCam Mod that can definitely enhance the image capturing capacities of their smartphone by using the powerful functions of the Google Camera application.
It’s noteworthy, how these new smartphones will perform with the power of Google’s GCam and high-end hardware. Below you can check the download links for the latest GCam version compatible with Galaxy S21 series and also the steps to download.
(We know that whenever we download an Android application from anywhere other than Google Play Store, our device will warn us of malicious software. Simply ignore it and proceed with the download.)
Here are the steps to download GCam for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series:
- Once the download is complete open the file. Enable unknown sources if necessary.
- Click on install, and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once complete, click on done, and you can now open the app from the App drawer.
- If the one you installed isn’t working, try the alternate one.
- If everything goes as expected, you will now be able to use GCam without any hassle.