Recently, Samsung unveiled two new members of the Galaxy Tab lineup named the Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G and Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. The former is a cheaper variant of the Galaxy Tab S7 flagship range, while the latter is a new affordable tablet, which brings engaging features at lesser pricing.
Unlike the Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G, the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite features slightly downgraded hardware capabilities such as a 5100mAh battery, 8.7″ display with 15W fast charging support, MediaTek’s Helio P22T processor, Android 11-based One UI 3.1 out of the box, two attractive color variants, and much more.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite launched – Cheaper tablet with excellent features – Read more here
SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab A7 Lite SPECIFICATIONS:
- 8.7-inch* 1340×800 (WXGA+) TFT
- * Measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners.
- Android 11
- 212.5 x 124.7 x 8.0mm
- Wi-Fi: 366g
- LTE: 371g
- * May differ by market and carrier.
- Rear – 8-megapixel AF
- Front – 5-megapixel
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- microSD** up to 1TB* Storage availability may differ by country, model, color, or carrier.
- 4×2.3GHz + 4×1.8GHz (MediaTek Helio P22T)
- 5,100mAh (15W Adaptive Fast Charging support)
- A charger for 15W is sold separately.
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac),
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth® v5.0
- Type C USB 2.0, 3.5mm Ear jack
- Light sensor
- GPS: GPS+GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Dual Stereo Speakers
- Dolby Atmos®
- Video Recording: FHD (1920×1080) @ 30fps
- Playback: FHD (1920×1080) @ 30fps
- Book Cover
- Clear Cover
- $210 ( around £149) for the Wi-Fi variant
- $255 ( around £179) for the LTE variant.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite will be available in select regions starting in June.