Recently, the Galaxy S21 became the first lineup from Samsung to get the June 2021 security patch. However, the update still limited in South Korea, although our team just spotted that select users had also received a new feature called “U+ V coloring function”.
According to the info, the LGU+ carrier-locked Galaxy S21 line update brings this new U+ V coloring function along with the June 2021 security patch in South Korea. At the same time, the Galaxy S20 users have also started receiving another s/w update that includes this new function and another May 2021 security patch.
It’s worth mentioning that the previous May s/w updates included Camera and Quick Share improvements while the Galaxy S21 June 2021 update adds this new U+ V coloring function (only for LGU+ carrier). Moreover, it’s currently available in South Korea only, and several users will find this newly arrived function useful.
- U+ V coloring function added
Software update information
- PDA Version Numbers:
- G981NKSUIDUE1 – Galaxy S20
- G986NKSUIDUE1 – Galaxy S20+
- G988NKSUIDUE1 – Galaxy S20 Ultra
- G991NKSU3AUE8 – Galaxy S21
- G996NKSU3AUE8 – Galaxy S21+
- G998NKSU3AUE8 – Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Size: 193.42MB
- Security patch level: May/June 1, 2021
Thanks for the tip – JENNIERED!
You can check for the new software updates via operating to your device Settings, scroll down then choose the Software updates section, and finally hit Download and install button. You can follow us on different social media platforms to get exclusive coverage over Samsung’s Galaxy!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get news in graphics on Instagram
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com
* Galaxy S20 update *