Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series was unveiled in August 2019, as the successors to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ were launched at the event and the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, was introduced with lesser specifications and features in 2020.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ come packed with One UI 1.5 based on Android 9 Pie and the Galaxy Note 10 Lite arrives having Android 10 based One UI 2.0 out of the box. Currently, these devices are running on the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 version. Moreover, all of these smartphones are listed to get three major Android OS upgrades.
- Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970F)
- Galaxy Note 10 5G (SM-N971B)
- Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975F)
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G (SM-N976B)
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite (SM-N770F)
“Join us on Telegram“
Well, the Galaxy Note 10 series are eligible to get the latest Android 11 based One UI 3.0 in the coming future and regularly gets security patches every month as well as sometimes new or enhanced features.
So we’ve decided to keep a record of all the updates arriving for the Galaxy Note 10 series devices, that you can find in this article.
Latest Software Updates:
- [May 12, 2021]
Samsung released the May 2021 security update for the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ smartphones in Germany. Read more here
- [February 16, 2021]
Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+ February 2021 security update has arrived
- [December 07, 2020]
December 2020 security update rolling out for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 in the US
- [November 08, 2020]
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite update brings November 2020 security patch
- [November 03, 2020]
U.S. Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series collecting November 2020 security patch
- [November 02, 2020]
Samsung is now rolling out November 2020 security patch for Galaxy Note 10 series
One UI 3.0/One UI 3.1 Updates:
- [February 24, 2021] Samsung to release One UI 3.1 update for Galaxy Note 10 along with March 2021 security patch
- [January 26, 2021] Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite One UI 3.0 Android 11 firmware update rolling out now
- [December 29, 2020] Samsung Galaxy Note 10 gets stable Android 11 One UI 3.0 firmware update
- [December 02, 2020] Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series will receive One UI 3.0/Android 11 in January 2021
One UI 2.5 Updates:
- [November 09, 2020] Samsung One UI 2.5 is now rolling out for Galaxy Note 10 series in Malaysia
One UI 3.0 Beta Updates:
- [December 09, 2020] Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 will receive One UI 3.0 beta update next week
- [December 07, 2020] One UI 3.0/Android 11 beta for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series is now live in China
- [December 03, 2020] Samsung One UI 3.0 beta rolling out to Galaxy Note 10 series in the US
- [November 25, 2020] One UI Home launcher keeps crashing after One UI 3.0 beta installation on Galaxy Note 10
- [November 24, 2020] Here’s what One UI 3/Android 11 beta brings for the Galaxy Note 10
- [November 24, 2020] Samsung One UI 3.0 beta already rolling out for Galaxy Note 10 series in India
- [November 24, 2020] Breaking: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series starts getting One UI 3.0 Beta 2 in South Korea
- [November 24, 2020] Samsung will resume One UI 3.0 beta rollout for Galaxy Note 10, S10, and Z Fold 2 within this week
- [November 20, 2020] Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 One UI 3.0 beta could resume next week
- [November 12, 2020] One UI 3.0 beta already rolling out for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series in UK
- [November 11, 2020] Samsung One UI 3.0 beta is now rolling out in Korea for Galaxy Note 10 series
- [November 11, 2020] Breaking: Samsung starts One UI 3.0 beta program for Galaxy Note 10 series
This article will be updated regularly.
Samsung devices that are eligible for four years of Android and One UI upgrades
Samsung always puts the utmost effort to provide the latest mobile experience to Galaxy users. The company constantly enhances the experience of using its Galaxy devices via new updates. Last year, Samsung set a new standard with four years of Android OS upgrades to ensure the most up-to-date experience.
In addition to offering the extended One UI upgrade, Samsung also promised to provide five years of security updates to protect eligible Galaxy devices. Secured by Samsung Knox, Galaxy devices’ security update delivers end-to-end protection against potential security threats.
Earlier, Samsung used to provide only third-generation OS updates but then the company updated its policy so that Galaxy users could enjoy the latest mobile experience for a longer period of time.
Four generations of Samsung’s One UI (Android OS) and five years of security upgrades policy are applicable to Galaxy S series, Z series, and select Galaxy A/M/F series smartphones, as well as some tablets and watches.
Samsung Galaxy devices eligible for four years of Android OS upgrades
Galaxy S Series
- Samsung Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy S23+
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Samsung Galaxy S22Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21 (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (Up to Android 16)
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S phones
Galaxy Z Series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (Up to Android 15)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 (Up to Android 15)
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Z series devices
Galaxy A series
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A24
Galaxy M series
- Samsung Galaxy M54
Galaxy M series
- Samsung Galaxy F54
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- All upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S-series devices
Samsung Nice Catch Good Lock module gets One UI 5.1.1 support
Samsung is expected to unveil its Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 smartphones in late July or early August this year which will come with a new Android 13-based software iteration – One UI 5.1.1. Even before the official release, the company has started rolling out One UI 5.1.1 support for stock apps, and the Good Lock module Samsung Nice Catch is the first app to get it.
The Korean tech giant is rolling out a new update for the Samsung Nice Catch app, which arrives with version 5.0.01.02. The update is available on Galaxy Store with an installation package size of 6.45 MB.
The June 2023 update for the Samsung Nice Catch app comes with One UI 5.1.1 support. Through this update, the company wants to make the app compatible with the upcoming One UI version, so that whenever the company releases it, the app will continue to work without issue and will not crash. In addition to this, the company brings some minor improvements to enhance the overall performance.
The latest update is available for Galaxy devices running Android 13-based One UI 5.1 only. At the moment, the update is releasing gradually so it may take time to reach all eligible Galaxy devices. The company will soon make up available for all devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
You can check the latest update of the Nice Catch Good Lock module app through Galaxy Store >> Menu option >> Updates.
Samsung One UI June 2023 Devices – Monthly and Quarterly [List]
On the 6th day of the sixth month of this year, Samsung has published the updated details of the June 2023 security patch and revised the list of monthly and quarterly updates for Samsung devices. The company has begun rolling out the latest patch for Galaxy devices, starting with the Galaxy Z Fold 4.
Samsung June 2023 Update Plan
According to the Scope page, Samsung’s June 2023 plan provides Monthly Security Updates for 38 Galaxy devices and Quarterly Security Updates for 65 Galaxy devices. Aside from Monthly and Quarterly, the company is committed to supporting 48 devices with Biannual Security Updates.
Let’s see the updated Monthly and Quarterly Plan for June 2023 for Samsung devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Samsung Monthly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip4, W23, W23 flip
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G, Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 5G, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy A53 5G, Galaxy A54 5G, Galaxy Xcover5, Galaxy Xcover6 Pro
Samsung Quarterly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, W22 5G
- Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note10 5G, Galaxy Note10+, Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Galaxy A22, Galaxy A22e 5G, Galaxy A22 5G, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A03, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy A03 core, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A13 5G, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A23 5G, Galaxy A33 5G, Galaxy A73 5G
- Galaxy A04, Galaxy A04s, Galaxy A04e, Galaxy A14, Galaxy A14 5G, Galaxy A34 5G
- Galaxy M21 2021, Galaxy M22, Galaxy M32, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M42 5G,Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M13, Galaxy M23 5G, Galaxy M33 5G, Galaxy M53 5G, Galaxy M04, Galaxy M14 5G, Galaxy M54 5G
- Galaxy F22, Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F13, Galaxy F04, Galaxy F14 5G
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab Active Pro, Galaxy Tab Active3, Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy XCover4s, Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, Galaxy Xcover Pro
Samsung Biannual Updates Devices
- Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A01, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02, Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A82 5G
Galaxy M10s, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M40, Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M51
- Galaxy M12, Galaxy M62
- Galaxy F12, Galaxy F62
- Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019), Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020), Galaxy Tab A7
- Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S7+
- W20 5G, W21 5G
Wearables Eligible for Security Updates
- Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Watch5 Pro