One of such features lets you remove location data from photos before you share them. So, today we will be telling you the way to remove locations from photos while you are sharing them with others. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to do so.
Steps to remove locations from photos in Galaxy Smartphones
- Go to the Gallery app on your Galaxy smartphone
- Select a photo and click on the share button
- look for the “Remove location data” option below the share preview
- Then, simply tap on that option, it will remove the location of where the photo was taken.
After removing the location, other people with whom you shared the image will not be going to see the details of the photo except the image size and type. Besides, if you want some more productive tips and tricks like this, lets us know in the comment section below.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com