Samsung started sending a new software update to the recently launched Galaxy A72 smartphone. The latest update carries build number A725FXXU1AUD2 and mainly improves the system security by installing the newer Android and One UI patches released in April 2021.
Aside from the security improvements, the new update for the Galaxy A72 brings device stability improvements and bug fixes. At the same time, the changelog shows “new and / or enhanced features” so we can expect it also brings enhancements to the system applications for a better overall user experience.
As reported by our folks over at SamMobile, this update for the A72 comes with a huge package size of more than 1GB while the changelog doesn’t show any big changes or added features. Due to Samsung’s another “copy-pasted” update log, it’s difficult to talk about the revisions of this latest release.
In mid-March 2021, Samsung launched the Galaxy A72 alongside the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A52 5G at the 2nd Galaxy Unpacked event. These smartphones come pre-installed with Android 11-based One UI 3.1 out of the box. The Galaxy A52 5G is eligible to get monthly security patches while the A72 is scheduled on a quarterly basis.
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and / or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Open device Settings
- Scroll down and select the Software updates
- Finally, tap on Download and install.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com
| Source – Samsung |