After bringing the One UI 3.1 update on the top of Android 11, Verizon started rolling out a new software update to Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 phones in the US. This release carries a build version: F916USQU1DUCE, the latest security patch, new camera features, and more.
According to the info, Verizon updating the Galaxy Z Fold 2 with April 2021 security patch and three new smart camera features called Pro Mode – Ultra Wide, Mono/Backdrop Effects, and Auto Night Mode. Therefore, the Z Fold 2 users will now use the ultrawide lens in Pro and Pro Video camera modes.
Adding to this, the Samsung Camera app now lets you change the background for portrait shots by using several newly added effects including High-Key Mono, Low-Key Mono, and Backdrop.
Furthermore, the Night mode will turn on automatically when the user captures an image in low light conditions in Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera modes as well.
- This software update provides the latest Android security patch, and new camera features shown below.
Pro Mode – Ultra Wide
- Ultra wide lens is now available in Pro and Pro Video camera modes.
Portrait – Mono/Backdrop Effects
- Change the background for portrait shots using the new High-Key Mono, Low-Key Mono, and Backdrop effects.
Auto Night Mode
- Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera modes now automatically detect low light conditions and turn on Night mode for optimal quality.
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATES:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Tap on the Download and install option.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com