Back in January 2021, Samsung updated the Galaxy S10 series smartphones to the Android 11-based One UI 3.0. Later on, these older flagship devices received the One UI 3.1 features via firmware update last month.
Now, according to the info, one of the top network carriers in the US, Verizon started rolling out a new software update to the Galaxy S10 series smartphones. It’s noteworthy that this is not just a security update as it also includes new camera features.
PDA Firmware Versions:
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – G970USQU5GUCH
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – G973USQU5GUCH
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – G975USQU5GUCH
By taking a look at the official support pages of Verizon, this new Galaxy S10 series update brings two new camera features, which improves the users photography experience. With this new s/w, the Galaxy S10 smartphone users will be able to use the ultrawide lens in Pro and Pro Video camera modes.
Apart from this, the Night mode will now turn on automatically when the user takes image in low light conditions in Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera modes as well. Furthermore, it also brings the April 2021 security update, which improves the system security against threats.
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATES:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Tap on the Download and install option.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com