Samsung has already started releasing the April 2021 security update to some of its Galaxy devices including the Galaxy S21, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy A52, and Galaxy Z Fold 2 before changing the calendar month.
Now, another Galaxy lineup is joining the party with the April 2021 security patch on the last day of this month. According to the information, the Korean tech giant pushed the latest security improvements for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ smartphones.
Other than the security improvements, this update doesn’t add any new features or system optimizations. However, the Galaxy S10 series users have recently received the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 update with various new features.
This new update is currently rolling out in select European countries including Switzerland and the Netherlands. As always, you’ve to wait for some time until the company ensures the stability of this new firmware update for the Galaxy S10 phones.
Security Bulletin: April 2021 Security Patch
So far, the South Korean tech giant has not yet published the April 2021 security bulletin. It is expected that it will also be released soon which will detail the revisions and changes that come with this new security update. You can check the software versions of this update below.
- G970FXXU9FUCD – Galaxy S10e
- G973FXXU9FUCD – Galaxy S10
- G975FXXU9FUCD – Galaxy S10+
How to check for the updates manually?
- Swipe down on the Home Screen and tap on Settings icon
- Scroll down and select the Software updates category
- Tap on Download and install.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com