Identified via release number M515FXXU2CUC2, the latest firmware update for the Galaxy M51 brings the March 2021 security patches in order to enhance the system security. Besides, it also keeps the device protected against 4 critical and 26 high levels of CVEs.
Other than the security improvements, there are now new features and optimizations mentioned in the changelog. However, it may surely purify the system functions for a better overall user experience.
Aside from this, Samsung has recently rolled out the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 features for the Galaxy M51 devices. Moreover, it will also receive the Android 12 update next year, and four years of security updates as it was launched in 2020.
* March 2021 security update for Samsung Galaxy M51 will be rolled out in several phases, so it may take some time to be available widely.
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATES MANUALLY:
- Open device Settings
- Select Software updates menu
- Finally hit Download and install button.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com
| Source |