Launched with Android 9 based One UI 1.5, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series has got its first Android update and currently running on Android 10 based One UI 2.5. With each passing day, the Galaxy Note 10 models are coming closer to start collecting their second Android upgrade – Android 11/One UI 3.0.
However, Samsung has already begun the beta testing of its latest custom skin for the Galaxy Note 10 series in several countries including the US. In the meantime, the carriers are also sending regular updates for their branded Samsung Galaxy devices.
According to the new info, Verizon has started sending the 16th system update for its bounded Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, and Note 10+ 5G in the US. Meanwhile, this new update doesn’t bring any new features except the December 2020 security patch that increases the system security for a better user experience.
- N970USQS5DTKA – Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- N975USQS5DTKA – Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- N976VVRS5DTKA – Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
Other than the latest security patches, this update for the Galaxy Note 10 series also brings system stability improvements as well as feature enhancements.
Here’s how to update manually:
- December 2020 security patch is now ready to install on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
- Open Device Settings
- Find the Software updates option
- Tap on Download and install button.