Information for OnePlus Head Moderator: Samsung already released Android 11-based One UI 3.0 Beta for the Galaxy Note 20/10, S20/S10, Fold 2/Flip series (Millions of smartphones)
On September 08, 2020, Google has finally released its eleventh generation of Android – Android 11. With this version, Google has added several new features such as bubble notification, better privacy controls, notification history, and much more.
Following its release, several OEMs including Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, and OnePlus have started developing their custom skins based on Android 11. In September, Samsung has started Android 11 based One UI 3 beta testing for developers.
Later on, the company announced the Android 11/One UI 3.0 public beta program for the Galaxy S20 series in several eligible countries including the US, South Korea, India, Germany, Poland, UK, and China.
As we know, Samsung is the best ever after sales and software updates provider firm across the world. The South Koren tech giant is committed to providing two years of Android upgrades for its numerous mid-range and budget smartphones while an impressive three platform updates for the flagship launchings.
So far, the Samsung Galaxy S20 series has started receiving the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 update across the world while the AT&T branded Note 20 models getting this update in the US.
Coming on the beta testing program, everyone knows that Samsung has invited not only the latest flagship smartphones but also brought beta testing for the older phones also. Till now, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 10, S10, Z Fold 2, Z Flip LTE/5G, and Galaxy S20 FE models have received various Android 11 betas in the picked countries.
Millions of users of the above-mentioned devices are already experiencing the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 beta version before its stable release. Aside from these talks, our team has noticed a report on the OnePlus forum that mentions a reply by the Head Moderator of the OnePlus community.
Read More: Opinion: Samsung makes its customer happy by giving 3 major Android upgrades while OnePlus just did the opposite
In the report of the Chinese smartphone maker’s community, an oppressed OnePlus user criticized the company on the matter of Android 11 beta providing by mentioning the impressive service of Samsung on beta testing terms.
Replying on the comment of the user, a half-minded OnePlus Head Moderator asked them Samsung has not really opened the Android 11 beta rollout for its devices while the truth is that millions of users of various Samsung devices have already started testing and got numerous betas.
Here you can check the reply of the Head Moderator of the OnePlus community.
After noticing that OnePlus’s staff are spreading false news about Samsung, we’ve decided to inform the community moderator. Also, we’re expecting that OnePlus should hire a responsible and well knowledge person for the post of its Community’s Head Moderator.
In the place of mispresenting any news about Samsung, OnePlus should have to improve its software updates policy because the company has informed that the Nord N10 5G and Nord N100 will only receive only one major update from Android 10 to Android 11 (OxygenOS 11) that is surely frustrating for most of the consumers of OnePlus.
Top reasons to bet on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 for incredible gaming performance
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 stands out as one of the most powerful gaming tablets on the market. When it comes to extraordinary gaming performance, the company’s latest line of tablets is no slouch. It is an elegant, powerful tablet with everything a gamer could wish for.
If you want a high-quality display, fast performance, reliable battery life, and solid software with rich gameplay features, Galaxy Tab S8 has what you need. Check out the top reasons to bet on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 for incredible gaming performance.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 x Gaming Performance:
Ultra-fast and powerful processor
Powered by ultra-fast Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and Adreno 730 GPU backed by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage, the Galaxy Tab S8 enables an incredible gaming experience, perfected by the 12.4-inch Super AMOLED display, which offers a 120Hz refresh rate to keep up.
The Galaxy Tab S8’s Ray Tracing support translates into more realistic lighting effects which, together with AKG quality audio and Dolby Atmos, create a truly immersive experience!
Another big difference is the S Pen, which can be used as a remote control, and Game Booster mode, a special feature from Samsung that promises a higher-performance gaming experience.
Game Booster is an app designed to give you a seamless gaming experience on your Galaxy Tab S8, using artificial intelligence to learn your usage patterns for each game and automatically adjusting your game’s performance settings to improve your performance. tablet to maximize gameplay.
The tablet helps improve graphics, making the device render games with more detail and visual effects. This is Frame Booster and it creates virtual frames during game playback, smoothing the transition of images and making movements on the screen more realistic.
The Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8 Plus and the most powerful Tab S8 Ultra support up to 13 to 15 hours of video playback, thanks to intelligent autonomy technology. When the battery runs out, the tablets can be fully charged in less than 80 minutes, thanks to 45W fast charging, so you don’t miss that important game.
Samsung One UI June 2023 Devices – Monthly and Quarterly [List]
On the 6th day of the sixth month of this year, Samsung has published the updated details of the June 2023 security patch and revised the list of monthly and quarterly updates for Samsung devices. The company has begun rolling out the latest patch for Galaxy devices, starting with the Galaxy Z Fold 4.
Samsung June 2023 Update Plan
According to the Scope page, Samsung’s June 2023 plan provides Monthly Security Updates for 38 Galaxy devices and Quarterly Security Updates for 65 Galaxy devices. Aside from Monthly and Quarterly, the company is committed to supporting 48 devices with Biannual Security Updates.
Let’s see the updated Monthly and Quarterly Plan for June 2023 for Samsung devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Samsung Monthly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip4, W23, W23 flip
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G, Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 5G, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy A53 5G, Galaxy A54 5G, Galaxy Xcover5, Galaxy Xcover6 Pro
Samsung Quarterly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, W22 5G
- Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note10 5G, Galaxy Note10+, Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Galaxy A22, Galaxy A22e 5G, Galaxy A22 5G, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A03, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy A03 core, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A13 5G, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A23 5G, Galaxy A33 5G, Galaxy A73 5G
- Galaxy A04, Galaxy A04s, Galaxy A04e, Galaxy A14, Galaxy A14 5G, Galaxy A34 5G
- Galaxy M21 2021, Galaxy M22, Galaxy M32, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M42 5G,Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M13, Galaxy M23 5G, Galaxy M33 5G, Galaxy M53 5G, Galaxy M04, Galaxy M14 5G, Galaxy M54 5G
- Galaxy F22, Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F13, Galaxy F04, Galaxy F14 5G
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab Active Pro, Galaxy Tab Active3, Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy XCover4s, Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, Galaxy Xcover Pro
Samsung Biannual Updates Devices
- Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A01, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02, Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A82 5G
Galaxy M10s, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M40, Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M51
- Galaxy M12, Galaxy M62
- Galaxy F12, Galaxy F62
- Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019), Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020), Galaxy Tab A7
- Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S7+
- W20 5G, W21 5G
Wearables Eligible for Security Updates
- Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Watch5 Pro
Samsung News preps market expansion, starting Europe
Back in April, Samsung announced that the Samsung Free platform will be replaced with Samsung News. Following the announcement, the company released the Samsung News service in the US as part of the Beta trial, which is now readying for expansion, starting with Europe.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
According to the information, Samsung filed a new trademark application at EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office), which reveals that the company is preparing to expand the market availability of the new News aggregation platform, including Europe.
Along with the trademark application, the South Korean tech giant has mentioned the new icon displaying Samsung News. The “Goods and Services” section describes “computer software for users to share daily information to provide interactive and personalized intelligence.”
Don’t Miss | A Comprehensive Guide To Install Samsung News On Any Galaxy Phone In Any Country
There are three ways to get content on the new Samsung News platform including Daily Briefings, News Feeds, and Podcasts. Consumers in the US are currently getting news content from reputed partners including Bloomberg Media, CNN, Fortune, Fox News, and USA TODAY.
| Source |