According to the latest information, Samsung pushed the third One UI 3.0 beta update for the Galaxy Z Flip LTE. It can be identified with a build version F700NKOU1ZTL4. This firmware update fixes different issues and errors that were reported by the beta testers of this device after the second beta update.
The changelog mentions fixes for ratio error when opening folder, camera overlap, camera filters, Pinch zoom, Horizontal Flex mode, Live Focus mode, Pro speed shooting, and many more. You can also check the changelog below.
Samsung One UI 3.0 Beta 2 also fixed numerous problems including the camera shut down error after capturing the image in night mode, fingerprint scanner input.
One UI 3.0 beta testing program lets you experience the latest features and refreshed user interface before its stable release. If you’re not a beta tester, as per the official roadmap, Samsung will start rolling out a stable One UI 3.0 update from January next year for the Galaxy Z Flip.
Samsung One UI 3.0 brings new changes in the UI of the lock screen, home screen, notifications, and quick panel. It enhances the user experience to help them focus on what matters most. Once you update to One UI 3.0, you will get a smoother experience while using your device.
What’s new in the changelog:
- Ratio error when opening folder after quick shot shooting
- Mode name and shadow part overlap when entering Camera App
- D/P error in Camera Filter name input field
- Mode that supports front angle of view No change of view angle when operating Pinch zoom
- Horizontal Flex mode Panorama box D/P error when switching left/right
- Easy mode Video Preview/Auto framing icon overlap
- Use Live Focus mode icon/Double tap tips overlap
- When entering a photo after Pro speed shooting, the shaded portion looks expanded
- Selfie color tone entered After moving up/down in Flex mode, it moves with preview hitting
- Capacity progress bar overlapped with the front camera
- Metadata of the previous song is displayed when changing a song while playing music with BT
- Other minor error correction
If you are using a Galaxy Z Flip LTE device in South Korea and have participated in the One UI 3.0 beta testing, then check for the latest updates manually by following the steps given below.
- Software updates
- Download and install.
[Source – SamsungCommunity]