This month, Samsung is likely to release the latest Android 11 based One UI 3.0 for all the eligible Galaxy devices who are currently running on Android 10 based One UI 2.5. Meanwhile, the beta testing of the One UI 3.0 is available for the Galaxy S20 series and Note 20 series smartphones in various eligible countries.
Adding to this, the South Korean tech giant is rapidly working to provide the stable One UI 3.0 update for its other flagships including foldable phones as well as eligible mid-range smartphones.
Samsung’s both two foldable smartphones, Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Fold 2 are eligible to get the latest Android 11 based One UI 3.0 with a lot of exciting new features.
In this article, we will provide you everything about the One UI 3.0 for the Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Fold 2 devices including its latest features and release date. Let’s find out.
Samsung One UI 3.0 based on Android 11 release date
According to a recently shared timeline, Samsung will release the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra in November 2020. We could see a stable One UI 3.0 release for the Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Fold 2 in early 2021.
It will be available for all the variants of the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 series – carrier locked and international unlocked.
- [December 07, 2020] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 getting One UI 3.0 Beta 2 with several bug fixes
- [November 27, 2020] [Update: Rolling out] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 starts getting One UI 3.0/Android 11 beta
- [November 23, 2020] Samsung starts rolling out One UI 3.0 beta update for Galaxy Z Flip LTE in Korea
- [November 11, 2020] Breaking: One UI 3.0 beta program starts for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- [November 9, 2020] Samsung starts Android 11/One UI 3.0 development for the Galaxy Z Fold 2