Samsung Android 11 device list: These devices are eligible for the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update
Google has officially released the Android 11 OS. Samsung’s One UI is based on Android, the One UI 3.0 is also be based on Android 11.
Is your Galaxy device getting Android 11? Check the list below:
Samsung Galaxy S and Note series Android 11 device list: Updated on DECEMBER 06, 2020.
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G – One UI 3.0 Beta 1
- Galaxy Note 20 – One UI 3.0 Beta 4
- Galaxy Note 20 5G – One UI 3.0 Beta 4
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – One UI 3.0 Beta 4
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G – One UI 3.0 Beta 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Tab S7
- Galaxy Tab S7 5G
- Galaxy Tab S7+
- Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G
- Galaxy S20 – Stable One UI 3.0
- Galaxy S20 5G – Stable One UI 3.0
- Galaxy S20 5G UW – Stable One UI 3.0
- Galaxy S20+ – Stable One UI 3.0
- Galaxy S20+ 5G – Stable One UI 3.0
- Galaxy S20 Ultra – Stable One UI 3.0
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – Stable One UI 3.0
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Note 10+ – One UI 3.0 Beta 1
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – One UI 3.0 Beta 2
- Galaxy Note 10 – One UI 3.0 Beta 1
- Galaxy Note 10 5G – One UI 3.0 Beta 2
- Galaxy S10 5G – One UI 3.0 Beta 1
- Galaxy S10+ – One UI 3.0 Beta 1
- Galaxy S10 – One UI 3.0 Beta 1
- Galaxy S10e – One UI 3.0 Beta 1
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy S10 Lite
JOIN OUR SAMSUNG CHANNEL ON TELEGRAM
Samsung Galaxy A-series Android 11 device list:
- Galaxy A01
- Galaxy A10
- Galaxy A10e
- Galaxy A10s
- Galaxy A11
- Galaxy A20
- Galaxy A20e
- Galaxy A20s
- Galaxy A21
- Galaxy A21s
- Galaxy A30
- Galaxy A30s
- Galaxy A31
- Galaxy A40
- Galaxy A41
- Galaxy A42 5G
- Galaxy A50
- Galaxy A50s
- Galaxy A51
- Galaxy A51 5G
- Galaxy A51 5G UW
- Galaxy A60
- Galaxy A70
- Galaxy A70s
- Galaxy A71
- Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A71 5G UW
- Galaxy A80
- Galaxy A8s
- Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A Quantum
Samsung Galaxy M-series Android 11 device list:
- Galaxy M01
- Galaxy M01s
- Galaxy M11
- Galaxy M21
- Galaxy M30s
- Galaxy M31
- Galaxy M31s
- Galaxy M40
- Galaxy M51
- Galaxy M31 Prime
Samsung Galaxy F-series Android 11 device list:
- Galaxy F41
Samsung Galaxy Tab and other smartphones:
- Galaxy Tab Active 3
- Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 2020
- Galaxy Tab S5e
- Galaxy Tab S6
- Galaxy Tab S6 5G
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019
- Galaxy Tab Active Pro
- Galaxy Xcover 4s (Probably)
- Galaxy Xcover Pro
Samsung One UI 3.0 Beta Device List:
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20 5G
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 5G
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy S20 FE
- The Galaxy S20 One UI 3.0 beta program is available in all 7 beta eligible countries.
- The Galaxy Note 20 One UI 3.0 beta program is available in 4 coutries, Germany, India, Korea, and US.
- The Galaxy Note 10 One UI 3.0 beta program is available in Korea, the US, and the UK.
- The Galaxy S10 series beta program is started in Korea, the US, and the UK.
- The Galaxy S20 FE is getting the first One UI 3.0 Beta.
Samsung Android 14 update tracker for Galaxy S21 series
When Samsung launched the Galaxy S21 series, the models were eligible for three generations of OS upgrades. However, the February 2023 announcement was the happiest one for the consumers as Samsung pledged four Android updates for the Galaxy S21 series, FE included.
Since the lineup came preloaded with Android 11-based One UI 3.1, Android 14 is going to be the third major update, scheduled for late 2023 release. Before Public rollout, Samsung will run the Beta activity, letting consumers experience the new OS and features.
You should bookmark this page to stay up to date with the latest Android 14 update and news for your Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Android 14 Update Tracker
Note: We will add or remove entries to provide you with useful insights only.
One UI 6.0 (Android 14) News:
Samsung could release the stable One UI 6.0 update, based on Android 14 in late October 2023.
One UI 6 Beta Progress:
In time, Samsung may begin the One UI 6 Beta Program earlier than the last year. We are speculating that the Galaxy S21 series may join the Beta testing in August or September.
One UI 6 Early Info/Leaks/Rumors:
– Galaxy S23 series internally testing the Android 14 firmware ahead of Beta activity on a handful of CSCs.
If you have any information about the Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update for Samsung’s Galaxy S21 series, do share it with us through social media! Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Samsung Support is afraid of sharing One UI 6 (Android 14) Beta release date
And here comes an insanely funny moment, courtesy of a discussion that happened between Samsung Support US and SamsonUpdate. Well-known Tweeter @SamsonUpdate asked Samsung when they are going to release the Android 14-based One UI 6 Beta update for Galaxy devices.
Naturally, the response arrived immediately, but created a funny moment for Samsung Support as they said “I’m afraid that we are unable to speculate when your device will receive the new update/ Beta release.” Well, no doubt, the support manager played wisely, responded, and defended too!
The concern is that various non-Galaxy smartphones from most Chinese brands are eligible to install Android 14 Beta along with Google Pixel phones. Samsung is not participating in Google’s Android 14 Beta run, leading to consumers’ dissatisfaction.
Phone makers like Oppo, OnePlus, Realme, and more announced the Android 14 Beta activity for their newly launched flagship devices. Meanwhile, the South Korean tech giant is intentionally keeping the program away from Galaxy users as it doesn’t want them to deal with buggy/laggy software.
Possible Samsung Android 14 beta release
Samsung is likely to begin the Android 14-based One UI 6 Beta program by August 2023. The Galaxy S23 series will be the initial participant in the activity, while the company will surely invite more Galaxy models to experience the new OS ahead of public release.
Android 14 update and news that Samsung users should know
Samsung amazed Galaxy consumers with the Android 13 rollout and now there are high hopes for the Android 14 update this year. Based on Android 14, the One UI 6.0 version is expected to be available on the Beta and Stable channels in August and October 2023, respectively.
Android 14’s development had begun in early February and the OEM hopes to bring the official version in
July August this year. This Samsung Android 14 update page will keep you updated with the latest inputs, developments, and early information.
Note: We will add/remove content following the latest and authentic inputs.
Android 14 Beta News
- Android 14 Beta 2.1 started to release on May 26, bringing fixes to three most critical problems in the upcoming operating system.
- Google is internally testing the App Pair feature on Android 14, which Samsung brought to the very first version of One UI.
- Google kicked off Android 14 Beta 2 for Pixel devices along with starting the Beta program for partner devices.
- Android 14 Beta 1.1 rolled out by Google, which brings fixes to some of the most frustrating issues.
- Google pushed the Developer Preview 2 build to Pixel phones with new security and privacy focussed features.
- Samsung might announce the One UI 6 Beta program earlier than last year.
- Google released Developer Preview 1 build for devices ranging from Pixel 4a 5G to Pixel 7 Pro.
Android 14 Stable News
- The Ultra HDR feature of Android 14 will be supported by smartphones that have a camera that can capture 10-bit HDR images and are powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- Galaxy S23 5G
- Galaxy S23 Plus 5G
- Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G
- Starting with Android 14 and One UI 6, Google and Samsung will be addressing background inconsistencies to deliver the best app user experience at all time.
- Per the roadmap shared by Google, Android 14 Stable could get the same August launch as Android 13.
- Google released the March 2023 Android Feature Drop ahead of the Android 14 announcement at I/O 2023.
- One UI 6.0 could launch at Samsung Developer Conference 2023 later this year.
- Google could release the Stable update to Pixel smartphones by the end of July this year.
Android 14 Features List
- Predictive back gesture
- Vibrant “Basic colours” in Color Palette
- Apps installed in the background
- Fast Pair
- Integrated Health Connect
- Prevention to install old apps
- Tweaked “Security & privacy” section
- Battery Saver UI
- Screen time in Battery usage section
- Taskbar text labels on larger displays
- Advanced memory protection
- Hearing devices
- One UI-inspired Cloned Apps
Features as of Developer Preview 1 for Google phones, source.
Samsung Android 14 Eligible Devices
Galaxy Z series
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 (2nd)
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 (3rd)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
Galaxy S series
- Galaxy S23 Ultra (1st)
- Galaxy S23+
- Galaxy S23
- Galaxy S22 Ultra (2nd)
- Galaxy S22+
- Galaxy S22
- Galaxy S21 FE (2nd)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (3rd)
- Galaxy S21+
- Galaxy S21
Galaxy A series
- Galaxy A14 (1st)
- Galaxy A04s
- Galaxy A73 (2nd)
- Galaxy A53 (2nd)
- Galaxy A33
- Galaxy A23
- Galaxy A13
- Galaxy A72 (3rd)
- Galaxy A52s 5G (3rd)
- Galaxy A52 LTE/5G (3rd)
Galaxy M series
- Galaxy M53 5G
- Galaxy M33 5G
- Galaxy M23
Galaxy Tab series
- Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- Galaxy Tab S8+
- Galaxy Tab S8
This is not an official One UI 6 device list.