So far, the Galaxy S20 phones have received 4 One UI 3.0 betas in China and now, Samsung started to rollout One UI 3.0 Beta 5 for these devices in the country. This update brings several bug fixes and some new features added.
It comes with build versions: G9880ZCU2ZTKK, G9880ZCU2ZTKK, and G9880ZCU2ZTKK for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra respectively. To improve the security of your device, this update installs November 2020 security patch.
The changelog mentions different bug fixes for WeChat app including freezing, display errors, performance, and inability. Adding to this, the issue of the application clone in the media database also solved. The 5G SA switch call is turned off by default, if you want to enable, just head to device Settings-> Connection-> Mobile Network-> 5G SA.
What’s new in the changelog:
- Fixes the issues of freezing, display errors, performance, and inability to save pictures in WeChat.
- Fixed the problem that the media database in the application clone was wrong.
- Fixed the problem that the application list page loads slowly. One upgraded the version of Smart Manager.
- To access the secure folder, you need to unlock it twice.
- 5G SA switch will be changed to off
* If necessary, you can manually turn it on: Settings-> Connection-> Mobile Network-> 5G SA
As per the previous reports, Samsung is all set to release the stable One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy S20 phones which are running on One UI 2.5. Once the stable rollout began, the company will also provide One UI 3.0 update for all the eligible Galaxy smartphones in China.
If you also participated in the One UI 3.0 beta testing program, then follow the steps to check for the latest updates.
- Software updates
- Download and install