Samsung has a wide range of Galaxy devices like smartphones, foldable phones, tablets, and smart wearables. All of the devices get update according to their schedule or the company found a bug or provide new features.
In the smartphone segment, One UI 3.0 is the latest major software update of Samsung which will become available after November. Adding to this, the company also started the public beta program for two flagship lineup smartphones including the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series.
Apart from the major updates, Samsung rolls out tons of additional updates for its every eligible device in a single month including security updates, function improvements, and sometimes adds a new feature.
In the U.S., Galaxy devices are available with carriers branding and the carriers have their own process to check and roll out software updates for the branded devices.
This is a dedicated tracker for the T-Mobile U.S. In this article, we will keep a track of all the updates from T-Mobile that roll out for the Samsung Galaxy devices.
Galaxy Fold series updates:
- [November 21, 2020] T-Mobile Galaxy Z Fold 2 gets November 2020 security update with improvements
- [October 29, 2020] T-Mobile Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G getting October 2020 security update
Galaxy Note series updates:
- [November 20, 2020] T-Mobile rolling out November 2020 security update for Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- [November 15, 2020] T-Mobile rolling out November 2020 security update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series
- [November 13, 2020] T-Mobile rolling out One UI 2.5 update for Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- [November 05, 2020] T-Mobile sending October 2020 security patch for Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- [November 02, 2020] T-Mobile rolling new update for Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, brings improvements for touchscreen, camera, and Wi-Fi connectivity
- [October 31, 2020] T-Mobile rolling new update for Galaxy Note 20 series, brings 5G support, improvement for battery, dark mode, and camera
Galaxy S series updates:
- [November 25, 2020] Samsung Galaxy S20 devices getting November 2020 security update in the US [T-Mobile]
- [November 20, 2020] T-Mobile rolling out November 2020 security update for Samsung Galaxy S10 series
- [November 11, 2020] T-Mobile Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus gets One UI 2.5 along with the October 2020 security patch
- [November 02, 2020] T-Mobile rolling out October 2020 security patch for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- [November 05, 2020] T-Mobile Galaxy S20 FE update brings fix for touch input and response delay problems
Galaxy Tablet updates:
- To be added
Note: This article will be updated regularly.