Samsung is currently sending the latest November 2020 security patch for its tablets. The company has already rolled out this update for several Galaxy Tabs and now the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is getting the November 2020 security patch.
This new firmware installs the latest security to the tablet for improved system security and device stability. Further, it also brings optimizations in several functions of the tablet. Other than the security improvements this update does not add any new feature to the device.
These new improvements in the Galaxy Tab A 10.6 come with the build version T510XXU3BTK1. To check for the updates on your Galaxy devices go to Settings > Software Updates > then tap on Download and install.
• Overall stability of functions improved.
• The security of your device has been improved.
The Galaxy Tab A10.1 received its last update in the month of September. This update also installed the security to the device with the September 2020 security patch.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is a budget-friendly tablet from Samsung. It sports a 10.1-inch TFT display, powerful octa-core processor, 8MP main camera, 2MP front camera, 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM and much more.
Samsung unveils Good Lock 2024, launching alongside One UI 6 – New Features, Enhancements
Samsung Good Lock is a popular app and some users have been waiting for a long time for the app to be updated to support the latest One UI 6.0 based on Android 14. Now, the company has announced the Samsung Good Lock 2024 through the official community.
The Functional manager has recently shared some plans for the app’s future development. In a post on the Samsung Members app, the team revealed that Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution and that some modules will undergo major changes and improvements.
Samsung Good Lock 2024
One UI 6
- Good Lock will be launched simultaneously with the official 6.0 distribution.
- Good Lock: When installing apps with every upgrade, the company is trying to reduce the steps of moving to the store so they can be installed quickly and easily without moving.
- Edge lighting +: ‘Edge lighting +’, which was only available on the Galaxy foldable, will be introduced in earnest this time. With the cute pop effect you want when you receive notifications and make suggestions for improvement.
- Sound Assistant: It seems that decorating the volume panel is only done through color selection, so please look forward to the change by providing various effects and control method changes so that you can enjoy new decoration effects.
- Wonderland, which has changed with a unique lock screen effect, is preparing to enable new transition effects when moving between AOD and lock screen/home screen.
- Samsung is preparing to provide more detailed information about why my notifications are not ringing through NiceCatch.
One UI 6.1
- Many people have complained about the inconvenience of LockStar / Clock Face having a structure that is separate from the lock screen, so Samsung is preparing it so that it can be set naturally within the lock screen.
- This is a very big task, so the people in charge of the lock screen will be encouraged if you give some words of support.
- Kids Cafe is developing a feature that allows you to map desired functions to keyboard gestures and designate keyboard touch sounds as desired.
Changes and delayed features
- HomeUp is undergoing major structural improvements to support a wider variety of styles.
- The theme park has a structural implementation in addition to the theme of the terminal. Every time you install a theme, you may wonder why it takes so long to install an app. By changing the structure, the company want to improve these inconveniences and aim for a lighter theme.
Also, the ‘Dropship Ride Together’ feature will be released soon regardless of the 6.0 upgrade.
Samsung Phone app gets new stabilization patch in September 2023 [One UI 6]
We are in September 2023 and Samsung is releasing a new update for its Phone app. The update with version 15.0.28 applies a new stabilization patch to make the app more stable. It is available on Galaxy Store with an installtion package size of 25.16MB.
In addition, the update fixes some issues that users encountered in the last version. However, it does not bring any new feature or changes but provide a better usability experience.
Samsung Phone September 2023 update available for Galaxy devices running Android 14 based One UI 6. So if you testing the latest beta update on your Galaxy smartphone, then you can install this update through the Galaxy Store >> Menu option >> Updates.
Also, you can download the latest update of the Samsung Phone app through the link mentioned here.
Samsung to offer more Lock Screen clock fonts with One UI 6
Samsung is working on improving the customization options for its One UI 6 software, which is expected to launch soon for all eligible Galaxy devices. One of the features that the company is planning to add is more fonts for the lock screen clock.
According to the latest information via LockScreen Manager, Samsung is preparing to provide more diverse fonts for the Clock and aims to deliver the feature as soon as possible, maybe in the upcoming One UI 6 Betas.
One of the suggestions that the customers made was to use a clock font that is consistent with Samsung’s UI, instead of a strange clock font.
Apple’s iOS 16 and iPadOS 17 have improved their customization features by making good use of their fonts. For example, they have a clock font that is based on SF Pro Display. Samsung could also make more clock fonts with Clock2017 and Samsung Sharp Sans, which are fonts that Samsung created. It would also be nice to have a thin font option for the current clock font.
One UI 6 is Samsung’s latest software update that is based on Android 14. It is expected to bring many new features and improvements to Samsung’s devices, such as better performance, battery life, privacy, and security. The beta version of One UI 6 is currently available for a bunch of Galaxy devices.