Samsung has also added the ClockFace plugin for One UI 3.0 which is under development. While a full release will be possible once the One UI 3.0 beta program concludes.
- Here’s how to fix the issues with the Camera app on Galaxy phones
- How to download and install the latest firmware on Galaxy S20 devices using Odin
- Download and install Good Lock on any Samsung phone in any country
Clock Choices include analog or digital clock faces and there are different colors available, including tones which adapt with the color of the background and rainbow effects.
This Good Lock plugin has at least 29 different extra clock designs. To try out these beautiful clock design right through your lock screen, follow the steps which are given below.
- Go to Settings then select Lock screen and security.
- Tap the Clock and FaceWidgets option, then select the Clock style.
- In the options, the Clock style will show all of the default options. At the end of the list, you will see a new icon.
- When you select that, you will be able to select one of the 29 new designs for the clock and Always-on Display.
- Once you select an option, you have to make sure you click Apply in the top right corner, then Done to make sure it’s applied.