Samsung Camera app helps people to capture every moment at any time. As smartphone the camera technology that has developed for clear photography, to professional-grade portraits, smooth video stabilization, and selfies.
Samsung making it easy for every user to create high-quality photos and videos. It also gives more customized options as a professional tool.
Ultimately, whatever Samsung does is in service of user needs, to ensure every feature, experience, and design choice offers increased functionality and quality.
If for some reason, your phone is displaying a ‘Camera Failed’ message, freezing, lagging, or the preview is not displaying, the good news is that it’s most likely a software issue and not a physical issue with the camera. The given below troubleshooting will help you to come out with such a type of problem.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Ultimate Camera Tips and Tricks
- How to use, manage, and fix issues of the S Pen’s Air command
- What to do if you are unable to send or receive messages on your Galaxy device
Reset the camera app
Open the camera app
- Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings.
Reset the settings
- Swipe to and tap Reset settings and then tap Reset.
Check the Camera app for updates
Open the camera app.
- Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings.
Check for updates.
- Swipe to and tap About Camera.
- Check if any updates are available.
- Tap the update if one is available.
- If there are no updates available, your screen will read ‘The latest version is already installed’.
Perform a software update on a phone or tablet
The phone or tablet will show the last date that it checked for updates. To download an update, you must be connected to the internet.
Download updates manually.
- Navigate to and open Settings.
- Tap Software Update, and then tap Check for updates. Tap OK.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to update your device. After the update, your device will restart.
- If your carrier is Verizon, swipe to and tap System updates, and then tap Check for system updates.
Make sure your device has enough space if you’re having trouble.
- Make sure the phone or tablet is connected to the internet and charged more than 50 percent before installing a software update.
- Some carriers require a Wi-Fi network connection and will not allow you to update using mobile data.
- If an error occurs during a software update and your phone or tablet keeps restarting, learn how to get out of a boot loop.
- If your phone or tablet doesn’t have enough storage space, you can clean up your storage with Device care. You can also back up extra files using Smart Switch or your Samsung or Google account.
Check your phone or tablet after the update.
If you were having issues before the software update, use the phone or tablet normally to see if the problem has been solved.
Before you reset the phone or tablet.
- Make sure to back up your phone or tablet. All data and settings will be erased.
- Write down the username and password for the account that you used to back up your data.
- We recommend having your phone or tablet plugged into the wall charger during the reset process because it may take up to an hour.
- If you have encrypted the SD Card inserted into your phone or tablet, make sure to decrypt it before the reset. Navigate to Settings, search for and select SD, and then tap Decrypt SD card.
Perform a factory data reset.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Search for and select Factory data reset.
- Tap Factory data reset again and then tap Reset.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the reset.
- You may need to enter your Samsung account password or Lock screen password. The phone or tablet will reboot.
Complete initial setup.
- When the phone or tablet reboots, it will have its original factory settings.
- Now you will need to go through the initial setup to finish setting up the phone or tablet.
- The phone may require you to enter your Samsung or Google account information to complete the setup.
Test your device.
- Before installing any apps, make sure that your phone or tablet is functioning normally.
Note: If you are still experiencing network service issues with calls, SMS or MMS messages, network signals, mobile data, or hotspots after resetting the device, you may need to contact your carrier.
If you are still encountering any issues, please visit a Samsung walk-in service center or you can schedule a repair service online.
4 ingenious ways to track your belongings with Galaxy SmartTag2
Knowing the exact location of some belongings can be a challenge. Losing your phone at home is also a situation that can happen or you want to know where your pet is. Samsung offers a solution to track belongings with the new Galaxy SmartTag2, which lets you know the exact location of what matters most to you.
4 usage tips for Galaxy SmartTag2.
Cases of lost luggage can happen and, for this type of situation, the Galaxy SmartTag2 is perfect for finding lost luggage, even at great distances. You can track the exact location of your bag using the updated SmartThings app, which features a more intuitive interface, with a full-screen map view.
You can also accompany your suitcase throughout the journey, as the Galaxy SmartTag2’s battery will remain active for up to 500 days, a 50% increase compared to previous models.
Going out for a walk with our pets is always a pleasant activity, especially for pets. But many of them can become agitated during the walk, and may become scared and accidentally escape from guides and collars. With the Galaxy SmartTag2 in action, you’ll always know where your pet is.
In addition to the features in the SmartThings app, you can turn to the new Lost Mode, allowing you to enter contact information via a message. So, when someone finds your lost pet, they can scan the tag and see the message with your contact details.
Cars and bicycles
When you leave your Galaxy SmartTag2 in your car or attached to your bike in a park, you can see your exact position and even direct your route to your vehicle using the enhanced Compass View feature, which provides arrows to show the direction and distance of your vehicle. SmartTag2 relative to your current location.
The Compass View and Augmented Reality feature is available on Galaxy phones compatible with UWB 5, such as the S23 Plus/Ultra and Z Fold/Flip 5. It uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to guide you towards your car or bicycle, with a maximum Bluetooth range of 120 meters.
Wallets, keychains and backpacks
The compact size of the Galaxy SmartTag2 makes it easy to use on any object, including smaller ones like keys and wallets. The product has been updated with an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance, and the metal ring on the inside brings more versatility to attach the tag to clips, keychains and backpacks.
The best Samsung Galaxy S23 FE tip for anti-lag gaming experience
Samsung’s Galaxy S23 FE could be the most appropriate device for those who prefer having anti-lag gaming experience. You can have a device that is not only supported by great performance but also plenty of other features that maximize the gaming experience.
The combination of capable performance, sophisticated temperature management, and good battery life proves the Galaxy S23 FE’s capability as the most appropriate entry-flagship device for you to explore the world of gaming without lagging, leading in its class.
Equipped with Ray Tracing which makes the graphics and visual elements on this device look more real, and supported by a 4nm Exynos 2200 chipset, this smartphone has increased CPU work by up to 10% and the GPU is 25% superior to its predecessor.
When you want to play heavy games, you can activate the embedded game performance management feature so that it optimizes every performance on the device for gaming. It is the best Samsung Galaxy S23 FE tip for an anti-lag gaming experience. How to turn on this feature:
- Go to Settings and Game Booster
- Select the Labs menu
- Activate the Alternate Game Performance Management menu
- You can also enable Game Booster Plus for extra performance boost, available on Galaxy Store
Here’s how to switch your Galaxy buds between your phone and tablet
If you own a pair of Galaxy Buds, you might want to use them with both your phone and tablet. But how do you switch between the two devices without having to manually disconnect and reconnect them? Don’t worry, you can do that as Samsung offers a function for Galaxy devices named “Auto switch to other devices”.
The Auto switch to other devices function allows your Galaxy Buds to automatically connect to the phone or tablet you’re using when you start a call or play media. This way, you don’t have to worry about missing a call or pausing your music when you switch devices. You can enjoy seamless audio across your Samsung devices.
To use this feature, you need to sign in to the same Samsung account on both your phone and tablet. This feature may vary depending on your device, so make sure you have the latest software update on both devices. You also need to enable Bluetooth on both devices and pair your Galaxy Buds with them.
To enable the auto switch feature, follow these steps:
- Tap on Earbuds settings.
- Tap on the Auto switch to other devices option
- Toggle on the switch, next to the devices you want to use with the auto switch.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy using your Galaxy Buds with both your phone and tablet without any issue. You can also disable the auto switch feature anytime by following the same steps and toggling off the switch.